搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语翻译

三年前,我带着沮丧的心情来到了大学,但是我现在很高兴了,首先,我已经交了很多朋友,包括我的老师。我们一起分享成功、一起解决问题。再者,我参加了数学建模,我学会了怎样思考和怎样分析问题,第三,我发现了我的兴趣所在。

全部回答

2018-02-19

0 0
    三年前,我带着沮丧的心情来到了大学,但是我现在很高兴了,首先,我已经交了很多朋友,包括我的老师。我们一起分享成功、一起解决问题。再者,我参加了数学建模,我学会了怎样思考和怎样分析问题,第三,我发现了我的兴趣所在。
   Three years ago, I entered the university, disappointed and without hope。   But now all has changed for me。
   I am so happy now,。 First, I have made many friends, including my teachers。 We share success and solve problems together。
     Second, I took part in Mathematical Modeling, I learned how to think and how to analysis a question。
   Third, I finally find where my interest locates。   。

2018-02-19

58 0
Three years ago ,I entered the college depressingly , but now I am happy , firstly , I have made many friends , including my teachers . We shared success and solve problems together .

2018-02-19

56 0
    Three years ago, I came to the feelings of frustration with the university, but I am now very happy, first of all, I have paid a lot of friends, including my teacher。
     We share the success together to solve the problem。
     Furthermore, I participated in the mathematical modeling, I learned how to think and how to analyze problems, the third, I found my interest。

2018-02-19

27 0
强啊,俺就不会啊。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息