搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

朋友到你家做客的英语对话?

朋友到你家做客的英语对话

全部回答

2019-03-28

0 0
    A: hello tom, It's a sunny day, right? 汤姆,今天天气真好,是吗 B: yes, lily what are you going to do, you know, such good weather, it's a pity if only stay at home。
     是啊,莉莉,你打算去哪里呢,你看天气这么好呆在家里太可惜了 A。 i agree with you, i want to go shopping, and you? 我也觉得,我想去逛街、你了 B。
   umm~~ sounds good, i remember that i must buy a present for my mom, next saturday is her birthday。
     嗯~~听起来不错哦,我记得我要给我妈妈买个礼物,下周六她生日 A。 what present will you buy? 你准备买什么样的礼物了 B。 let me see。
   i don't know , do you have any good idea? 让我想想,我也不知道,你有什么好建议吗? A 。   how about a pair of gloves? you know it's colder now 手套怎么样,你看天气变冷了 B。
   but she had one 但是她已经有一双了 A。 how about a band of flower? 不如一宿香花了 B。   umm~~ good idea。
   嗯~~好主意 A。 just do it 就这样吧 B。 let's go 好,我们走吧。

2019-03-28

593 0
    邀请朋友到家里做客的英语对话: you : hey welcome! come in please。 fren: oh thanks, hope that i am not disturbing you you : no problem, make yourself as home。
     here, have a sit please。 fren:thanks you : want some drinks, fruits or snacks? fren: oh yes, please you : here you are。
   hope you like it。  。。 i make this cookies myself。。 how does it taste? fren: let me try and see。
  。。。。 um。。 yum! tat's really gud。。 you are really good in cookin and baking! you : oh。  。
   haha。。 thanks。。 glad that you like it! 诚心为你解答,给个好评吧亲,谢谢了。

2019-03-28

561 0
hello,wellcometoyou

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习