搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

我急。

《我只在乎你》英文版的歌词,哪位朋友有,给贴上来,谢谢, 有分奖励哦,

全部回答

2019-04-02

0 0

您好! 下面是我只在乎你英文版歌词: somewhere in time you came into my world love was beyond what i imagined love would be now just a dream i hold till the end of time hoping someday we'll find what we left behind there'll come a day our paths will meet again we'll cross the bridge of time and space to a love that's free no more goodbye no lonely waiting that'll be our day to love to live all our dreams if we believe and keep alive the hope that love will stand the test of distance and time then we shall find our new tomorrow --- somewhere in time ---- someday there'll be no time between us there'll just be endless days for us to love and share we'll rise above the tears of our lonely years into a world beyond today in another somwhere 希望我的回答对你有所帮助!。
    。

2019-04-02

137 0

somewhere in time you came into my world love was beyond what i imagined love would be now just a dream i hold till the end of time hoping someday we'll find what we left behind there'll come a day our paths will meet again we'll cross the bridge of time and space to a love that's free no more goodbye no lonely waiting that'll be our day to love to live all our dreams if we believe and keep alive the hope that love will stand the test of distance and time then we shall find our new tomorrow --- somewhere in time ---- someday there'll be no time between us there'll just be endless days for us to love and share we'll rise above the tears of our lonely years into a world beyond today in another somwhere 呵呵~~。
    。

2019-04-02

140 0

somewhere in time you came into my world love was beyond what i imagined love would be now just a dream i hold till the end of time hoping someday we'll find what we left behind there'll come a day our paths will meet again we'll cross the bridge of time and space to a love that's free no more goodbye no lonely waiting that'll be our day to love to live all our dreams if we believe and keep alive the hope that love will stand the test of distance and time then we shall find our new tomorrow --- somewhere in time ---- someday there'll be no time between us there'll just be endless days for us to love and share we'll rise above the tears of our lonely years into a world beyond today in another somwhere 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫