搜索
首页 资源共享 视频共享

Do It Again 歌词?

Do It Again

全部回答

2018-03-11

49 0

Jessica Mauboy - Do It Again i'll do it again, i'll do it again ohhh mmm i'll do it all (again, again) sometimes i wish we never met so i wouldn't have to let you go wouldn't have to deal with all this pain cos it hurts so much and it just won't go away but i know that you just had to go, go, go and i know its not your fault my heart just keeps going going back, back, back to the way that you loved me and i, i, i know that you have to go and do it without me baby but your the one who said i should wait for you but everyday seems like i'm waiting for the seasons to change everyday feels like i'm moving even further away and don't pretend your better without me baby when nothing is as good as it use to be cos only you can come and take away the hurt and pain ever though it had to end i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again i don't know if you feel the same cos i feel like i'm to blame always trying to hide what i feel and i pray for the day to come when i didn't have to runaway from the memory of what we had but i know that you just had to go, go, go and i know its not your fault my heart just keeps going going back, back, back to the way that you loved me and i, i know that you have to go and do it without me baby but your the one who said i should wait for you but everyday seems like i'm waiting for the seasons to change everyday feels like i'm moving even further away and don't pretend your better without me baby when nothing is as good as it use to be cos only you can come and take away the hurt and pain ever though it had to end i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again i can't let you go another day before i tell you how i feel even if the evil wants another chance i wouldn't be afraid to do it again (i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again) do it all again you had to go and do it without me baby but your the one who said i should wait for you but everyday seems like i'm waiting for the seasons to change everyday feels like i'm moving even further away and don't pretend your better without me baby when nothing is as good as it use to be cos only you can come and take away the hurt and pain ever though it had to end i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again, i'll do it again 。
    。

2018-03-11

51 0

歌词: In the mornin' you go gunnin' For the man who stole your water And you fire 'till he is done in But they catch you at the border And the mourners are all singin' As they drag you by your feet But the hangman isn't hangin' And they put you on the street Let's go Well you know she's no high climber Then you find your only friend In a room with your two timer And you're sure you're at the end Then you love a little wild one But she brings you only sorrow All the time you know she's smilin' You'll be on your knees tomorrow You go back, Jack You go back Do it again Wheel's turnin' round And round You go back Jack Do it again Now your swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gambling man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of milk and honey You must put them on the table You go back, Jack Do it again Wheel turning round and round Back you go Come on to me Wheel turning round Beautifully Wheel turning round。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

资源共享
视频共享
软件共享
音频/歌曲共享
注册码/邀请码