搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星 欧美明星

Justin Bieber《baby》音译歌词?

哪位靓女靓仔能帮弄出Justin Bieber《baby》音译歌词???拜托

全部回答

2018-09-03

2 0
    Ohh wooaah (3x)You know you love me,I know you careYou shout whenever, And I'll be thereYou want my love, You want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item? Girl quit playingWere just friends, Or are we sayingSo theres another one, Looks right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first time,And I was likeBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine mineBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine, oh ohFor you, I would have done whateverAnother chance and we, We get togetherAnd wanna play it cool, About loosin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd i'm in piece , baby fix meAnd you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamIm going down, down, dooownAnd just can't believe my first love won't be aroundBaby, baby, baby noooBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mineWhen i was 13 i had my first loveHere was nobody to compare my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me goin crazyOh i was starstruck。
    She woke me up daily dont need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when i see her in the streetAnd in the school on the playgroundBut i really wanna see her on the weekendsShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazing and now my heart is breakingBut i just keep on sayinBaby, baby, baby noooMy baby, baby, baby nooMy baby, baby, baby noooI thought youd always be mine  x2Now Im all gone    Ohh wooaah (3x) 这个…就不翻译了6You know you love me,I know you care 你知道你爱我,我知道你会在意You shout whenever, And I'll be there 无论何时只要你呼唤,我就会出现在那里You want my love, You want my heart 你想要我的爱,你想要得到我的心And we will never ever ever be apart 而我们也将永远不分离Are we an item? Girl quit playing 我们是一个项目吗?(我也不懂啥意思) 女孩退出/放弃游戏We re just friends, what are you saying 我们只是朋友,你在说什么?Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes 说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢)My first love broke my heart for the first time, 我的初恋就这样第一次伤了我的心And I was like 而我就像Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo 这个地球人都知道啥意思 就不翻了I thought youd always be mine mine 我认为你几乎已经是我的了Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine, oh oh 同上For you, I would have done whatever 为你 我无论如何都会完成{应该是这样}Another chance for we, We'll get together如果再给我们另一个机会 我们就会在一起 And wanna play it cool, or I'll loosin' you 并且想要弄的酷一点 不然我就会失去你I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring 我会给你买任何东西 我会给你买任何戒指And i'm in pieces , baby fix me 而我变成碎片的时候 宝贝修理我吧{比较好玩}And you'll shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream 你会一直摇我直到我从这个美梦中醒来Im going down, down, dooown我的情绪愈来愈失落And just can't believe my first love won't be around 只因为我不相信我的初恋不在周围Baby, baby, baby nooo Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine 同上When i was 13 i had my first love 当我13岁时我拥有了初恋Here was nobody to compare my baby没有任何人可以和我的宝贝相比And nobody came between us or could ever come above并且没有任何人介入我们之中或在我们之上{就是家长在上管理的意思}She had me goin crazy 她让我疯狂Oh i was starstruck。
     oh 我就像追星族She woke me up daily dont need no starbucks 她每天都使我醒来 不得不需要星巴克咖啡来让我清醒{个人理解}She made my heart pound 她使我心跳加速/猛烈跳动Asking for a beat when i see her in the street 当我在街上遇到她时 心脏一阵跳动And in the school on the playground 还有在学校和操场的时候But i really wanna see her on the weekends 但我真的很想在周末看见她She knows she got me dazy 她知道她使我疯狂Cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking 因为她是如此的引人吃惊 而我正在心碎But i just keep on sayin 但我还是想继续说Baby, baby, baby nooo My baby, baby, baby noo My baby, baby, baby nooo I thought youd always be mine x2 同上Now Im on gone yeah yeah yeah x3i’m gone现在我只能/已经离去                                 谢谢采纳~!。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美明星
明星
音乐
电影
动漫