搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

The Babys的《Rescue Me》 歌词?

The Babys的《Rescue Me》 歌词

全部回答

2013-08-21

51 0
    英文调和翻译;Our story's old, older than the wind   我们的故事很古老,比那风儿更古老   It's been in sight for years, how can we pretend   它已经存在多年,我们又如何视若不见   That we all know just how it's gonna end   故事的结局我们都能预见   Rescue me in the middle of the ocean   请拯救我于水火之中   Crashing down, it's always hard to breathe   击垮一切吧,这里令人窒息   Some say, it's easier to give up on it   有人说,不如放弃   I say, it's time to rescue me   我却说,是时候拯救我了   Lost and lonely people standing by, afraid to try   迷失而孤独的人们茫然而立,不敢尝试   Some of them here, the same as you and I   看到他们,就如同看到你和我   The difference is so wrong to be left behind   可被人抛弃是错误的事   So I need you now   所以我要你知道   Rescue me in the middle of the ocean   请拯救我于水火之中   Crashing down, it's always hard to breathe   击垮一切吧,这里令人窒息   Some say, it's hard to make the changes   有人说,改变很难   Rescue me and I'll never be the same   拯救我吧,我誓将新生   Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour   请拯救我于黑暗之中   Time will tell if I never really had the power   时间会证明我是否拥有力量   Some say, it's easier to give up on it   有人说,不如放弃   I say, it's time to rescue me   我却说,是时候拯救我了   We've gotta get out, how foolish have we been   我们一定会冲出困境。
    过去的我们是多么的愚蠢   To say it's all been a waste of time   说这一切都是浪费时间   We may lose and we may win   我们或者会输或者会赢   But like the sun we will rise again   但我们会像太阳一样再次崛起   But until then   但在那之前   Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour   请拯救我于黑暗之中   Time will tell if I never really had the power   时间会证明我是否拥有力量   Some say, it's hard to make the changes   有人说,改变很难   Rescue me and I'll never be the same   拯救我吧,我誓将新生   Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour   请拯救我于黑暗之中   Time will tell if I never really had the power   时间会证明我是否拥有力量   Some say, it's easier to give up on it   有人说,不如放弃   I say, it's time to rescue me   我却说,是时候拯救我了   Rescue me in the middle of the ocean   请拯救我于水火之中。
    。

2013-08-21

51 0
    Our story's old, Older than the wind It's been in sight for years How can we pretend That we all know just how it's gonna end。
  。。 Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me Lost and lonely people standing by, Afraid to try Some of them here, the same as you and I The difference is so wrong to be left behind So I need you now Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's hard to make the changes Rescue me and I'll never be the same Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour Time will tell I never really had the power Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me We've gotta get out, How foolish have we been To say it's all been a waste of time We may lose and we may win But like the sun we will rise again But until then。
    。。
     Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's hard to make the changes Rescue Me And I'll never be the same Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour Time will tell I never really had the power Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me Rescue me in the middle of the ocean。

2013-08-21

52 0
     Our story's old, Older than the wind It's been in sight for years How can we pretend That we all know just how it's gonna end。
    。。 Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me Lost and lonely people standing by, Afraid to try Some of them here, the same as you and I The difference is so wrong to be left behind So I need you now Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's hard to make the changes Rescue me and I'll never be the same Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour Time will tell I never really had the power Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me We've gotta get out, How foolish have we been To say it's all been a waste of time We may lose and we may win But like the sun we will rise again But until then。
    。。
     Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's hard to make the changes Rescue Me And I'll never be the same Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour Time will tell I never really had the power Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me Rescue me in the middle of the ocean 。

2013-08-21

51 0
    。。
     Rescue me in the middle of the ocean Crashing down, It's always hard to breathe Some say, It's hard to make the changes Rescue Me And I'll never be the same Rescue me in the middle of my darkest hour Time will tell I never really had the power Some say, It's easier to give up on it I say, it's time to rescue me Rescue me in the middle of the ocean 收起。

2013-08-21

50 0
    This used to be our secret Now I'm hiding here alone Can't help but read our names on the wall And wash them off the stone I trusted you in every way But not enough to make you stay Turn around I've lost my ground Come and rescue me I'm burning can't you see? Come and rescue me Only you can set me free Come and rescue me Rescue me Rescue me We lied when we were dreaming Our crying was just fake I wish you could deny it Here and today My S。
    O。
    S on radio The only chance to let you know What I fear Can you hear? Come and rescue me I am burning can't you see? Come and rescue me。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐
动漫
宠物
度假旅游