搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求英语高手翻译《爱的太多》

帮忙翻译这首歌词:我们曾经真的相爱过还发誓这一辈子都要一起走而后来你拥抱着她的时候整个世界忽然间只剩下了一个人的天长地久而我却已经找不到理由原谅一些奇怪的要求发现相爱那么久我始终不懂你所谓的自由我在一个人静下来的午后发现我不要被谁左右爱你爱得太多所以让你感觉太重曾深爱过的人无法抛在脑后你要知道我愿为你失去所有爱你爱得太多所以让你感觉太重曾深爱过的人无法说走就走毕竟曾经是那么深的相爱过。

全部回答

2007-06-24

0 0
    Too much love 我们曾经真的相爱过 We were once in love really 还发誓这一辈子都要一起走 And promised to go with life wholly 而后来你拥抱着她的时候 But you embraced her later on 整个世界忽然间只剩下了一个人的天长地久Suddenly in an eternal world I was alone 而我却已经找不到理由 So I couldn`t find any reason the moment 原谅一些奇怪的要求 As to forgive some fancy requirement 发现相爱那么久我始终不懂 I`m not clear after so long love 你所谓的自由For the freedom that you said to strive 我在一个人静下来的午后In an afternoon I was calm down though 发现我不要被谁左右 To discover that I disliked being in shadow 爱你爱得太多 Loving you deeply to awesome extent 所以让你感觉太重so let you feel overly burdened 曾深爱过的人The lover who once had deep love 无法抛在脑后 Was never able to put it off 你要知道我愿为你失去所有 For you I`d like to sacrifice what I have。
     爱你爱得太多 Loving you deeply to awesome extent 所以让你感觉太重 so let you feel overly burdened 曾深爱过的人The lover who once had deep love 。
    。

2007-06-24

81 0
    We had really love , also vowed never to have to go along and then you embrace her when the whole world suddenly only left one of the enduring and I have no reason to forgive some strange requests found love for so long I always You do not know how the so-called freedom of my people in a calm afternoon whosoever found me not about love you love so much makes you feel have heavy love of the people to whom not forgotten about his, you know I would like you to lose all love you love so much makes you feel too heavy have love of the people to whom, after all, can not be said has gone so deep in love, too 。
    。

2007-06-24

75 0
    We really love it! Also vowed never to have to go along! Later you embrace her time! Suddenly the whole world However only between a person's enduring But I have no reason! Forgive some strange requests。
     Found love for so long I always do not know。
     You so-called free ! I calm down a person in the afternoon! I found not about whosoever Love you too much love! It makes you feel so heavy! I love to have people over! Can not be left behind! You must know that I am willing to lose you all Love you too much love! It makes you feel so heavy! I love to have people over! Unable to go! After all, once so deep phase loved 。

2007-06-24

49 0
这个啊 啊 那啥 我不会

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息