外贸句子翻译``帮帮忙啊``先谢
1。只要能保证质量,售价高一点无所谓
We don't care about that you quote a bit higher, so long as the quality is guaranteed
2。 运输过程中出现的损坏,应由运输公司赔偿
Shipping company should be held responsible for any damage incurred during the transportion。
3。每笔合同中都应详细描述商品性能,数量,单价
Functionality, quantity and unite price of the goo...全部
1。只要能保证质量,售价高一点无所谓
We don't care about that you quote a bit higher, so long as the quality is guaranteed
2。
运输过程中出现的损坏,应由运输公司赔偿
Shipping company should be held responsible for any damage incurred during the transportion。
3。每笔合同中都应详细描述商品性能,数量,单价
Functionality, quantity and unite price of the goods should be specified in the contacts。
4。你能否把报盘的有效期延长3天到6月8日
Could you please postpone the period of validity by 3 days to 8 Jun。?
5。
由于你们订购数量不够大,我们无法同意给任何折扣
We do not grant any discount for such a small order you placed。
6,我们会让我们的生产厂商根据你们的样品包装这批货
We will have our manufacturer to pack the goods in accordance with your sample。
7。我们最多能答应6月底前交一半的货物,另一半7月中旬装运
At the most, we could promise to ship half of the goods before the end of June and the other before the middle of July
8。
我们可以立即装船,但我们没法肯定能否订到所需舱位
Goods is ready for immediate shippment, but we are not sure whether we can book the shipping space we need。
9。很遗憾我们不能满足你们的要求,因为我们一贯要求用即期信用证支付
We feel sorry that we cannot meet your requirement, as letter of credit at sight is our usual practice。
10。这是我们的离岸价,价格单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准
This is our FOB price, and the quotation is subject to our final confirmation。
11。因为这是新产品,为了帮助你们促销我们将给你们2%的佣金
Because this is a new product, we could offer 2% commission for your promotion consideration。
12。我想你们的产品可能在我们的市场上有销路,能报最低价吗?
I think your products will probably command a good market here, could you quote the lowest price?
13。
在签合同前,我们必须对合同的有关条款进行认真核对
We must check the relavant articles carefully before signing the contract。
14。合资企业各方将根据其投资比例而共享利润和共担风险
Each party of the joint venture shall share the interest and also risks according to their investment proportion。
。收起