搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

初三英语题

1。I'm afraid ____ tell her the truth。 A。to B。of C。that D。not 2。Why don't you join an English club to practice _____ English? A。speak B。
  speaking C。spoke D。to speak 3。There's ________ ink in my pen。Please give me some。 A。a little B。little C。few D。a few 4。He ___ his head and asked a question。
   A。raised up B。put C。rose D。raised。

全部回答

2007-05-05

0 0
     初三英语题 1。I'm afraid ____ tell her the truth。 A。to B。of C。that D。not 选A。to---be afraid to do B。
  of---不选因为of是介词,后面应该是telling C。  that---后面应该加句子,少了主语 D。not---还是要加to 2。Why don't you join an English club to practice _____ English? A。
  speak B。speaking C。spoke D。  to speak 选B。speaking---因为practice doing 我觉得题目应该用"practise"较好,是动词形式,practice一般是名词。
   3。There's ________ ink in my pen。Please give me some。   A。a little B。little C。few D。
  a few 选B。little 这里的ink是个不可数的名词,排不选C。few和D。a few。 翻译句子为:我钢笔里只有一点墨水了,请给我一些。根据意思选B。little 因为few,a few是修饰可数名词,little,a little是修饰不可数名词的。
    a few,a little是肯定的,而few,little则为否定意。 4。He ___ his head and asked a question。 A。raised up B。
  put C。rose D。raised 选D。raised---指的是抬起。   翻译:他抬起了头,问了一个问题。 raise是个及物动词,后面直接可以加宾语。
   哪里不明,请指出。^_^。

2007-05-10

53 0
    1。I'm afraid __A__ tell her the truth。 A。to B。of C。that D。not 2。Why don't you join an English club to practice __B___ English? A。
    speak B。speaking C。spoke D。to speak 3。There's ____B____ ink in my pen。Please give me some。
   A。a little B。little C。few D。a few 4。He _D__ his hand and asked a question。   A。raised up B。
  put C。rose D。raised。

2007-05-05

47 0
    1。I'm afraid _to____ tell her the truth。 A。to B。of C。that D。not 2。Why don't you join an English club to practice __speaking___ English? A。
    speak B。speaking C。spoke D。to speak 3。There's ____little____ ink in my pen。Please give me some。
   A。a little B。little C。few D。a few 4。  He _raised__ his head and asked a question。 A。
  raised up B。put C。rose D。raised。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科