搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求一篇英语作文“你认为在大城市生活好还是小城市生活好”

大概120个单词就可以了,谢谢了!

全部回答

2007-01-04

I would like to make some recommendations to make your first visit to our town a pleasant one. Our City I would like to make some recommendations to make your first visit to our town a pleasant one。
     The busiest street in our town is Prospect Avenue。 There are many things to do and see in this street。
  First, you could visit the Art Museum, where an art show is going on。  Directly across the street from the Art Museum is the library。
   If you would like to buy some books you could cross Third Street and go to the book store。   It is on the south side of Prospect Avenue。
   From there, if you would like a snack, you have several choices。 Continuing west on Prospect Avenue you could visit the ice-cream shop, the bakery, or the candy store。
     Finally, cross Second Street and enjoy all the unusual animals at the pet store。 To find Prospect Avenue from the train station,turn left on Fourth Street and head south。
     It is just two blocks to the entrance of the Art Museum。 I hope you will enjoy your visit!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学