搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

请帮我翻译一首英文歌in his touch

请帮我翻译一首英文歌in his touch In His TouchForgive me Don't know where to start I guess we've come to The serious part I need to find out If there's a chance For us。
  。。 Don't give me that same old look It won't win me over Don't give me that same old speech You don't have to speak at all You can say you love me That I'm your perfect crush How it hurts to need someone that much You can swear you mean it But that ain't good enough Cuz when a man loves a woman it is all In his touch。
  。。
   I wish you could see (yeah) Just how simple It's supposed to be 'Cause now that we've come this far We don't want to lose it If you wanna win my heart Baby just shut your mouth Then words don't mean that much 。

全部回答

2006-11-12

0 0
    In His Touch 在他怀中 Forgive me 请原谅我 Don't know where to start 我不知如何重来 I guess we've come to The serious part 我想我们的爱到了一种绝境 I need to find out If there's a chance For us。
    。。 我需要寻觅出我们之间是否还有一线生机 Don't give me that same old look 别再抛给我那一成不变的陈旧表情 It won't win me over 它无法战胜我 Don't give me that same old speech 别再对我述说那同样的说辞 You don't have to speak at all 你根本无须再说什么 You can say you love me 你可以轻易说爱我 That I'm your perfect crush 说我是你完美的邂逅 How it hurts to need someone that much 那是多么令人伤心的事 You can swear you mean it 你可以许诺你的真心 But that ain't good enough 但那依旧不够完美 Cuz when a man loves a woman it is all 因为当一个男人爱上一个女人那就是全部 In his touch。
    。。
     沉浸在他的拥抱中…… I wish you could see (yeah) 我渴望你能看得到 Just how simple 多么单纯 It's supposed to be 那应该是如此的 'Cause now that we've come this far 因为既然我们已爱到这一步 We don't want to lose it 你我都不想失去这份爱 If you wanna win my heart 如果你想赢得我的心 Baby just shut your mouth 我的爱人 请别再多说 Then words don't mean that much 语言无法诠释我们的爱 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学