搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

用过去完成进行时造句:

(1)they,save,money,before they got married(2)the girl,phone,a friend, before John came back(3)the boy,read,a novel,before the bell rang(4)we,listen to,music, before he called(5)I,write,letters,before they came to see me(6)he said,he,rest,for two weeks(7)John told me,they,do,a series of articles,on young people(8)the old man,feel,tired,because,he,draw,a picture,for two hours。

全部回答

2006-10-19

0 0

(1)they,save,money,before they got married They had saved enough money before they got married。
   (2)the girl,phone,a friend, before John came back The girl had phoned a friend before John came back。
     (3)the boy,read,a novel,before the bell rang The boy had read a novel before the bell rang。
   (4)we,listen to,music, before he called We had listen to music before he callde。   (5)I,write,letters,before they came to see me I had written letters before they came to see me。
   (6)he said,he,rest,for two weeks He said he had rest for two weeks。   (7)John told me,they,do,a series of articles,on young people John told me they had done a series of articles on young people。
     (8)the old man,feel,tired,because,he,draw,a picture,for t wo hours The old man felt tired because he had draw a picture for two hours。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科