搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请把下面这段话翻译成英语,谢谢

现在感觉自己像个不忠不孝,自私自利之人。不忠就不说了,至于不孝,前面也提到了,古人云,父母在不远游,我现在不光是远游,我还要父母也背井离乡!穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下,我穷,可是我自己也不知道为了求名还是求利,这十年来就没消停过,而到头来可能都是一场空,我没觉得我为我的家庭和这个社会贡献了什么,这不是自私自利又是什么?

全部回答

2006-10-07

0 0
    I feel like a disloyal subject, son with no filial piety, and selfish person that cannot go beyond self-interest。
   Disloyalty I won’t mention again, and as for a lack of filial piety, I have also spoken of afore。
     An ancient sage teaches, “Do not travel to distant places while your parents are alive”, but I am not only far away from my hometown, but also have displaced my parents too。
     As Mencius advocates, one should maintain personal integrity in humble positions, and serve the world in lofty positions。
   I am still humble and likely to achieve nothing although I have strived incessantly for such dubious purposes as fame or profit during the past over ten years。
     As I feel I have contributed nothing to my family or our society, how else could I call myself except selfish and egoistic? 。

2006-10-07

62 0
    I feel like a disloyal subject, son with no filial piety, and selfish person that cannot go beyond self-interest。
   Disloyalty I won’t mention again, and as for a lack of filial piety, I have also spoken of in the above。
     An ancient sage teaches, “Do not travel to distant places while your parents are alive”, but I am not only far away from my hometown, but also have displaced my parents too。
     As Mencius advocates, one should maintain personal integrity in humble positions, and serve the world in lofty positions。
   I am still humble and likely to achieve nothing although I have strived incessantly for such dubious purposes as fame or profit during the past over ten years。
     As I feel I have contributed nothing to my family and our society, how else could I call myself except selfish and egoistic? 。

2006-10-07

58 0
    现在感觉自己像个不忠不孝,自私自利之人。 Now I felt myself quite another one, who was disloyal,disobedient and selfish man。
   不忠就不说了,至于不孝,前面也提到了, It's not necessary to tell disloyalty。   As to disobedience,we have referred to it already。
   古人云,父母在不远游, As the ancients said,our parents were still alive and we should not travel the distant place。
     我现在不光是远游,我还要父母也背井离乡! Nowadays I now only have to travel the distant place but also ask my parents to leave their native place。
     穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下, If one lives a life of hardships, he can manage himself alone。
   But if he is in his power enough, he should also take more care of the world。   我穷,可是我自己也不知道为了求名还是求利, I know that I am poor。
   But I don't know whether I run after fame or wealth 这十年来就没消停过,而到头来可能都是一场空, Maybe it was all vain eventually, though I hadn't never stopped it for over years。
     我没觉得我为我的家庭和这个社会贡献了什么, 这不是自私自利又是什么? I felt that I hadn't done something for my family and society。
   If this isn't a display of selfishness, then what is? (修正中,还有时间完成。  。。) 。

2006-10-07

60 0
    Now felt oneself not not loyally likes to be unfilial, selfish person。
     Disloyal did not say, as for is unfilial, front also mentioned, the ancient cloud, the parents in not far swim, I now not only am far swim, I also want the parents also to be forced to leave native place! Poorly cultivates one's own moral worth, reaches then concurrently aids the world, I poor, but I did not know in order to ask the name or to seek for profit, these for ten years have not stopped, but possibly all are spatial in the end, I had not thought what I have contributed for mine family and this society, this am not am selfish also am what? 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学