搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙修改此篇文章,谢谢!

Sunday , Aug。13th。 Today was rained all day 。 I also got up early today 。 Then , I opened the window , I saw it rained hard 。 I don't like rainy day 。
   Because it made me no good mood 。 And I can't do anything 。 After breakfast , I only stayed at home , and because when the rain hard , also powered cut 。
   So , today was very bored 。 My grandparents coulden't dry maize and the paddies in the sun today 。 Anyway , we coulden't do anything today 。
   I only saw it rained 。 I set on a chair 。 And I thought , the riany day is very cool , but wet 。 And it can moisten the mother earth 。
   It can made the grass be green , the flowers be colouful 。 Although I don't like rainy day , but sometimes I also thanks it 。 In fact , in our life , a lot of things are have the two-faced 。
   8月13日,星期日 今天一天都下雨。 我起得很早。然后,我打开窗户,我看见雨下得很大。我不喜欢下雨天。因为它使我没有好心情。而且我也不能做很多事情。 早饭过后,我也就只有呆在家中,又因为每当下雨,所以也就会停电。所以,今天特别地无聊。我的祖父母们也不能晒他们的玉米和稻谷了。
  总之,我们今天根本就做不了什么事情。 我只有看着它下雨。我坐在一张椅子上。想着,下雨时的天很凉爽,但是很潮湿。它滋润着大地。它能够使草儿更绿,使花儿色彩更丰富。虽然我并不喜欢雨天,但是有的时候我也会感谢它。 事实上,在我们的生活当中,有很多事情都是有着两面性的。
   先谢谢各位啦!。

全部回答

2006-08-28

0 0
    看附件 Sunday , Aug。13th。 wasrainingallday。或者itwasrainyallday。(rain是动词用动名词或者用它的形容词)I also got up early today 。
   Then , I opened the window and saw it rain hard 。   (如果是并列句那么用并列连词) see hear listen 等感官动词后加动词原形 并且不带 to。
   I don't like rainy day 。 Because it made me no good mood 。 And I can't do anything 。   不错。
  没有错误。 After breakfast , I only stayed at home , and because the rain was hard , it was powered cut 。
   Because 和 when 都是连词,只能用一个。   So , today was very bored 。 My grandparents couldn’t dry maize and the paddies in the sun today 。
   Anyway , we couldn’t do anything today 。   I only saw it raining 。 I sat in a chair 。
   And I thought that the riany day is very cool and wet 。 And it can moisten the mother earth 。
     It can made the grass be green , the flowers be colouful 。 Although I don't like rainy day , but sometimes I also thanks it 。
   In fact , in our life , a lot of things have the two-faced 。   总体,有所提高。错误较少。 注意以下问题: 1、 你用很很多字典里的新词,很好。
  但是要注意它的词性 这样才能正确使用。 2、 注意动词的使用; 3、 文章中不要出现过多的and then。如果不是必须使用,那么就不用。这样使文章更精炼。 。

2006-08-28

57 0
    8月13日,星期日 今天一天都下雨。 像往常一样,早上早早起了床就打开窗户,看见外面雨下得正大。我不太喜欢下雨天,因为阴天会使我无所事事、情绪低落。 早饭过后,雨还是下得很大,所以只好呆在家里,加上停电,所以今天觉得格外无聊。
  爷爷奶奶也晒不了玉米和谷物了,总之今天大家什么都干不成了。   我只有坐在椅子上看雨,想到:下雨天是有点凉,而且到处湿漉漉的,但是它滋润了大地,并使草儿变绿、花儿鲜艳。虽然我不喜欢下雨天,但有时我也挺感激它。
   事实上,在我们的生活中很多事情都具有两面性。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科