搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

会写英文电子邮件的朋友请帮忙写一封邮件给外教。

大体内容是:我很抱歉回复得太迟,主要是因为这个暑假我太忙了,因为即将升入紧张的初三,所以这封邮件可能是今年我给你的最后一封邮件了,希望你能谅解,爸爸说这是我今年最后一次上网了。

全部回答

2006-07-25

0 0
    I'm sorry for reply so late to you for I'm too busy in this summer vacation。This Email may be the last one I send you this year because I'll attend Grade Three in junior school in the near future。
     I hope you can forgive me 。My father said it's the last time I surf the Internet this year。

2006-07-25

425 0
     i am really very sorry for answering you so late。it only because i am too busy this summer vacation,for i would be the third year when i have to be busy with my study。
     my father even says that this time is the last i can surf on the net,and i am afraid that it may really be。
   i hope you can forgive my not contacting you for a long period。  but i will miss you very much。
   so long for now。

2006-07-25

429 0
    风平浪静的信中有几点错误: I'm sorry for (replying) so late to you (because )I'm too busy ()this summer vacation。
  This Email may be the last one I send (to) you this year because I'll attend Grade Three in junior school in the near future。
     I hope you can forgive me 。My father said it's the last time I surf the Internet this year。
   他的信写的挺好,可以采用 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科