2006-07-25

563 0
至少有100首英文歌有OH BABY的。。。

2006-07-25

567 0
歌詞太少了,??多說點那?硬呕卮鸬?蚀_啊.

2006-07-25

595 0
    是这个吗? 歌手:Brandy 专辑:Grammy1996 《Baby》 Sung By "Brandy" Oh yeah Baby, baby, baby, baby Don't you know that you're so fine? (Yeah) Baby, baby, baby, baby I think about you all the time (Yeah) I guess it's time to say baby, baby How you make me feel when you come to mind I can't keep my cool baby, baby I can't hold it inside I can't wait each day Just to see you walk Trying to move in close To get to where you are Not trying to be rude baby, baby Nothing ventured, nothing gained So I'm telling you Words just ain't enough baby, baby But that's all I can use to state my intentions Hope it gets to love baby, baby yeah It's a perfect situation Cuz we fit together like a hand in glove Just to be with you is all I'm thinking of Whoa, oh yeah What else can I say baby, oh baby? We are alone and I'm singing this song to you (Baby) My darling, oh baby You're all I'm thinking of (Baby) My darling, oh baby You're all I need in life Yay, yay, yay, yay Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay Yay, yay, yay, yay Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay, yay 。
    。

2006-07-25

566 0
。。。。。。。。 这个范围太广了吧,建议你把音乐给个连接,让我来听听。

2006-07-25

562 0
高潮部分OH BABY CONE ON BABY

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...