搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

初三英语作文

作文题目 MY STUDY PLAN FOR THE NEW YEAR 要求:写写你要如何提高你的学习成绩来迎接中考(high school entrance exam)

全部回答

2005-01-02

0 0
    will went the senior school, so I must do a good job in entrance exam of senior school。
   As these reason, I plan a design for my study。   will went 应该是will go, in entrance exam of senior school,in 后应加the , As these reason------For these reasons, I will do it as good as words of Franklin。
    -----I will do as well as the words of Franklin。 I will ask more questions which is a puzzle for me----which are puzzles to me。
   For example, English, Maths, Chinese and so on。   For example---such as time is too improtant to let me get a good performance词句是中国式英语。
   楼上的错误较多,建议改正以上错误;且不太适合初三水平。 。

2005-01-17

57 0
同意。让我也想想。

2005-01-03

75 0
我想你一定考不上好的学校,连作业都要别人做,而且又是这么简单的,我想你一定是差生吧,只有差生才不会这么简单的题目

2005-01-02

88 0
    New year is coming, all things have changed, but one thing I have never forgot, which is studying studying and studying。
   Next term, I will went the senior school, so I must do a good job in entrance exam of senior school。
     As these reason, I plan a design for my study。 The first thing, I will never waste my time again, you know Franklin said :"Never leave that until tomorrow, which you can do today。
    " I will do it as good as words of Franklin。 The second, I will ask more questions which is a puzzle for me。
   Because of these things can let me understand all of knowledge in book very well。   The third, I will do more execrises。
  For example, English, Maths, Chinese and so on。 To sum up, time is too improtant to let me get a good performance, so action is only one thing I can do! I will action more, less talking。
     。

2005-01-02

54 0
作业也让别人做?

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试