搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

我有几个英文作文题目,请大家帮忙写下

我有几个英文作文题目,请大家帮忙写下(急,明天就要) 1,词典在学习中的重要性,词典泛滥及质量问题。
   2,reduce waste on lampus 3,friend ship 4,the advantages of lamputer 5,the advantages of TV 6,my view on chat on the interent 7,my hometown 8,我最喜欢的书 9,运动 =================================================================== 不一定每篇都写,可以挑你有把握的或网上找的到的给我,每篇字数100左右,谢了。

全部回答

2006-01-24

0 0
    7\My Hometown My hometown where I was born in, is not very modern, but it's a beautiful place。
   It’s lay under the foot of green mountains, and there’s a river beside it, and There’s a primary school where I have been studying, beside the river。
     There’re some Boys and girls usually to swim in it。 They ’ re in a little danger, but they are very happy。
   There ’re many wide field around my hometown 。   Now my hometown’s people live in rich life。
   In the morning, people go to work with happy voice and songs, in the evening, they go home with satisfaction。
     My hometown is a preaty and filling happy place。 There are happiness and laughing 。
   I love my hometown, and I love its people, and they have healthy and happy, they are going all out to build our hometown。
     Really, there is no place like my hometown。 。

2006-01-25

69 0
    my view on chat on the internet In my opinion,chatting on the internet has advantages and disadvantages。
  Just as a coin has two sides。  but mostly it is a waste of time。If you chat on QQ,some questions that other people ask may be personal and fool。
  however,when you chat in English ,it will have an good effect on writting English。  So think carefully whether chatting is fit for you or not。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学