搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

世界上最遥远的距离是

世界上最远的距离不是生与死 而是我就在你身边你却不知道我爱你!!!! 这句话是谁说的

全部回答

2005-11-04

0 0
    最早是个外国人写的,猛一下想不起来名字了,是首诗 今天找到答案了,是[印度]泰戈尔,这是一首让人很痛心的诗,很悲伤的感觉。但愿问的人没有这种心境。 世界上最遥远的距离 [印度]泰戈尔 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 生与死 而是 我就站在你的面前 你却不知道我爱你 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 我就站在你的面前 你却不知道我爱你 而是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 而是 明明无法抵挡这股想念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 世界上最遥远的距离 不是 明明无法抵挡这股想念 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人 掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠 英文原诗 The most distant way in the world The most distant way in the world is not the way from birth to the end。
     it is when i sit near you that you don\'t understand i love u。 The most distant way in the world is not that you\'re not sure i love u。
     It is when my love is bewildering the soul but i can\'t speak it out。 The most distant way in the world is not that i can\'t say i love u。
     it is after looking into my heart i can\'t change my love。 The most distant way in the world is not that i\'m loving u。
   it is in our love we are keeping between the distance。   The most distant way in the world is not the distance across us。
   it is when we\'re breaking through the way we deny the existance of love。   So the most distant way in the world is not in two distant trees。
   it is the same rooted branches can\'t enjoy the co-existance。   So the most distant way in the world is not in the being sepearated branches。
   it is in the blinking stars they can\'t burn the light。   So the most distant way in the world is not the burning stars。
   it is after the light they can\'t be seen from afar。 So the most distant way in the world is not the light that is fading away。
     it is the coincidence of us is not supposed for the love。 So the most distant way in the world is the love between the fish and bird。
     one is flying at the sky, the other is looking upon into the sea。 。

2005-11-11

34 0
我在这里看到:这句话的确是你说的.

2005-11-09

32 0
泰戈尔

2005-11-08

32 0
不是我说得

2005-11-06

49 0
同意大傻的,的确是张小娴。 我有泰戈尔的《飞鸟集》,里面都是3,4行的小诗。说他是作者,全属网上误传。不信的可以去书店找一下来看。 其实除了第1段,后面的全是台湾的学生续写的,国内的学生也续写过一个版本的。

2005-11-05

34 0
泰戈尔

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐