搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语求助! SOS!!!!!!!!!!help me

用适当的介词或副词填空。1 Make sure that the water is____the patient 's reach。2 Be as patient as you can ____the children since you are a teacher of kindergarten。
  3 The supermarket was burned____in the big fire and little was left。 4 As a leader, he is looked ____to by all his workers and everyone feels happy to be in his company。
  5 What's your attitude ____ study and what have you been doing?6 A trained dog can act ____a guide to a blind person。7 The woman____whom the wallet belongs has left。
  8 Could you do the job instead ofme____my absence?9 The introduction of foreign poems____China came late。10 His two houses aren't next to each other。
  They are about 200 meters____。11 As long as we hold____,there is no difficulty that we can't overcome。12 Don't judge a person____the basis of his wealth。
  13 All the approaches____the White House were guarded by soldiers when the important meeting was being held。14 My father often complains that I am too mad____film stars。
  15 When I was young I dreamed____becoming an architect。 句子转换:每空填一词,使该句与所给句子的意思相同。1 I think my car needs repairing。Can you help me? I think my car needs ____ ____ ____。
  Can you help me?2 I'm sure that she can win the match。 ____ ____ ____ ____ that she can win the match。3 As for me, I have little interest in chatting on the Internet。
   As far as____ ____ ____, I have little interest in chatting on the Internet。4 It is said that some officials are related to the case。
   People say that some officials have ____ ____ ____ ____the case。5 Lily has a preference for pop songs by Zhang Xinzhe to those by any other。
   Lily ____ pop songs by Zhang Xinzhe ____ those by any other。6 He didn't go to school。Instead he went to the cinema。 He went to the cinema ____ ____ going to school。
  7 He isn't fond of fast food。I don't like it either。 He isn't fond of fast food, ____ ____ ____。8 What can we do if it rains when we can't get under shelter? ____ ____ it rains when we can't get under shelter?9 He told me that his father is a retired engineer。
   He told me that his father is ____ ____ ____ ____ ____。10 Though it was raining heavily,they continued their work。 ____ ____ it was raining,they continued their work。
  11 The film we saw last night called up my childhood。 The film we saw last night ____ me ____ my childhood。12 The business would be a success,whoever owned it。
   The business would be a success,____ ____ ____owned it。13 A college education is of great value in one's life。 A college education is ____ ____in one's life。
  14 As far as I remember,I could do the cooking by myself at the age of seven。 As far as I remember,I could do the cooking ____ ____ ____at the age of seven。
  15 The lecture, given by Mr。Brown,consists of three parts。 The lecture, given by Mr。Brown,____ ____ ____ ____ three parts。
   。

全部回答

2005-10-30

34 0

作业还是自己做吧...

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学