搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

中译英啊请大家帮手

1。我们想请你和你的夫人这个星期六晚上来吃晚饭。(HAVE。。。OVER) 2。7点钟怎么样?(SOUND) 3。我想请几个朋友参加晚宴,庆贺我的生日。(CELEBRATE) 4。我得核对一下,但是我觉得应该是可以的。(CHECK,PRETTY SURE) 5。
  天不早了,恐怕我得走了。(GET LATE) 6。再次感谢让我们度过了这么一个美好的夜晚。(THANKS FOR) 7。为了你的姐姐,我会帮助你的。(FOR THE SAKE OF) 8。我们求他允许我们使用这辆汽车。(ASK FOR PERMISSION) 9。
  我将领你到校园各处看看。(SHOW 。。。AROUND) 10。主人期望我们六点钟到。(EXPECT) 。

全部回答

2005-10-14

0 0
    1。我们想请你和你的夫人这个星期六晚上来吃晚饭。(HAVE。。。OVER) I would like to have your wife and you over this saturday evening。
   2。7点钟怎么样?(SOUND) How about seven o'clock? 3。  我想请几个朋友参加晚宴,庆贺我的生日。(CELEBRATE) I want some friends of mine to have dinner to celebrate my birthday。
   4。我得核对一下,但是我觉得应该是可以的。(CHECK,PRETTY SURE) I have to check it,but I think it may be pretty sure。
     5。天不早了,恐怕我得走了。(GET LATE) It is getting late。I am afraid I have to going。 6。再次感谢让我们度过了这么一个美好的夜晚。
  (THANKS FOR) Thanks again for your inviting so that we spent such a wonderful night。   7。
  为了你的姐姐,我会帮助你的。(FOR THE SAKE OF) I will help you for the sake of your sister。 8。我们求他允许我们使用这辆汽车。
  (ASK FOR PERMISSION) We ask him for permission of our using this car。     9。

我将领你到校园各处看看。(SHOW 。。。AROUND) I will show you aroud the college。 10。主人期望我们六点钟到。(EXPECT) The host expect we may arrive at six o'clock。

2005-10-15

203 0
    我们想请你和你的夫人这个星期六晚上来吃晚饭。(HAVE。。。OVER) we'd like to have you and your wife over for dinner this saturday night 2。
  7点钟怎么样?(SOUND) how does 7 o'clock sound? 3。  我想请几个朋友参加晚宴,庆贺我的生日。(CELEBRATE) i want invite some friends to the party to celebrate my brithday 4。
  我得核对一下,但是我觉得应该是可以的。(CHECK,PRETTY SURE) I need to check but i am pretty sure that it should be alright 5。
    天不早了,恐怕我得走了。(GET LATE) it is getting late。 i got to go 6。再次感谢让我们度过了这么一个美好的夜晚。(THANKS FOR) thanks again for having us and the wonderful night 7。
    为了你的姐姐,我会帮助你的。(FOR THE SAKE OF) i will help you for the sake of your sister 8。我们求他允许我们使用这辆汽车。
  (ASK FOR PERMISSION) we asked for permission of using this car 9。    我将领你到校园各处看看。

(SHOW 。。。AROUND) i will show you around in the campus 10。主人期望我们六点钟到。(EXPECT the host is expecting us to arrive at six o'clock。

2005-10-14

205 0
    1。我们想请你和你的夫人这个星期六晚上来吃晚饭。(HAVE。。。OVER) We'd like to have you and your wife over for dinner this Saturday evening。
   2。7点钟怎么样?(SOUND) Does seven o'clock sound alright? How does 7:00 sound? 3。  我想请几个朋友参加晚宴,庆贺我的生日。
  (CELEBRATE) I'd like to have some/a few friends over for dinner to celebrate my birthday。 4。我得核对一下,但是我觉得应该是可以的。
    (CHECK,PRETTY SURE) I have to check,but I 'm pretty sure that it'll be all right。 5。
  天不早了,恐怕我得走了。(GET LATE) It is getting late, so I'm afraid I'll have to be leaving/be off。   6。
  再次感谢让我们度过了这么一个美好的夜晚。(THANKS FOR) Thanks again for such a wonderful/lovely/marvelous evening。 7。
  为了你的姐姐,我会帮助你的。(FOR THE SAKE OF) I will help you for the sake of your sister。   8。我们求他允许我们使用这辆汽车。
  (ASK FOR PERMISSION) We asked for his permission to use the car。 9。我将领你到校园各处看看。(SHOW 。。。AROUND) I'll show you around the campus/schoolyard。
     10。主人期望我们六点钟到。(EXPECT) The host expects us to arrive at six o'clock。 。

2005-10-14

176 0

2005-10-14

208 0
    1。I would like to have your wife and you over this Saturday evening。 2。What about 7 o'clock? 3。
  I want to invite some friends to have dinner to celebrate my birthday。   4。I have to check it,but I think it may be pretty sure。
   5。It is getting late。I must be off now。 6。Thanks again for your inviting so that we spent such a wonderful night 7。
    I will help you for the sake of your sister。 8。We ask him for permission of our using this car。
   9。I will show you around the campus。   10The host expect we may arrive at six o'clock。
   好久没翻译了,希望对你有帮助。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科