搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 动漫

Shayne Ward新专辑什么时候出啊?也可以告诉我他最新的动态!

Shayne Ward新专辑什么时候出啊?也可以告诉我他最新的动态!

全部回答

2018-10-14

2 0
    Shayne录新歌了哦!【新闻08-7-31】【曹忱亮译】 Taio Cruz强调说电视才艺秀,比如The X Factor,让唱片公司的一伙人变懒了。 上台的女星们通常同前冠军得主Leona Lewis 和 Shayne Ward合作,而且承认电视节目帮助那些曾经不被注意的表演者们拥有了一个欢乐时刻。
     24岁时的专辑Departure被Simon Cowell称为年度最佳专辑,而且身为The X Factor的裁判对Cruz的工作印象深刻然后同他签约和Leona 还有 Shayne一起工作。
   “我和Leona将在一两个星期后一起工作,但我和Shayne的工作已经开始了——我们已经一起完成了4首歌了,还有他的声音听起来真的很棒!”他告诉inthenews。  co。
  uk。 “对他来说那是cooler的声音,以贾斯汀的经典流行的方式表现出来并将它发展成为一种cooler元素。 “和Leona的计划是做几首真正的大作但是是安静的作品。” 当问道他关于电视才艺秀的观点,Cruz 认为离开了选秀节目表演的人比如Leona and Shayne可能就不会有突破 “唱片公司很懒啊!”他开玩笑道。
    “他们不再需要那样或策划节目找艺术家了,现在他们习惯了有一个已经成型了的乐队,就那样出演了。” “那就是电视秀真正提供的,他们提供一个几百万的看着节目的粉丝团。” 他还说道,“唱片公司通过这些表演的人找到艺术家,就象我,去给他们写曲子。
  ” “我还认为一个艺术家不仅仅是一个表演者,表演者就像一个艺术室而艺术家是任意一个制作了音乐的人。  ” Taio Cruz的新单曲“She's Like A Star”将于8月11日发行。
   yahoo上刚看到的新闻,英文版的,翻译的不好,就是这个意思,大家将就一下了,原文奉上。 作者: 曹忱亮 2008-7-31 Taio Cruz has argued that television talent shows such as The X Factor have helped to make record companies lazy。
     The Come On Girl star is currently working with former winners Leona Lewis and Shayne Ward but admits the programme helps performers who might be overlooked reach the big time。
     The 24-year-old's album Departure was labelled "one of the best albums of the year" by Simon Cowell and so impressed with Cruz's work was The X Factor judge that he's signed him up to work with Leona and Shayne。
     "I work with Leona in about a week or two but I've started with Shayne already - we've done four songs together and his stuff's sounding really awesome," he told inthenews。
    co。uk。 "It's just a cooler sound for him, in the way that Justin Timberlake broke out of that typical pop and moved it forward to a cooler element。
     "With Leona the plan is to do really big songs but with cool production。" When asked his opinion on the value of television talent shows, Cruz admitted that performers such as Leona and Shayne might not have broken through without them。
     "Record companies are lazy!" he joked。 "They don't look for artists in that way anymore or develop acts, now they're just so used to having a band that already has a following and just taking that on。
     "That's really what those TV shows provide, they provide a fanbase of however many millions of people who've been watching it on TV。
    " He added: "The record companies take that performer then get artists like myself to write tunes for them。
   ” "I also say that an artist isn't just a performer - the performer is like the gallery and the artist is whoever created the music。
    " Taio Cruz's new single She's Like A Star is released on August 11th。 31/07/2008 00:02:01。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
动漫
明星
音乐
电影
宠物