搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

拜托,帮俺翻译成中文,谢谢啦!

It's finally the weekend and I can sit and write a long and thoughtful answer to you 。 Never worry about my health 。 I always tell people that I am too old and mean to get sick much 。
   I must say that if it is too cold in Beijing in January maybe I will want to hold you close to be warm。 Will you mind? I understand it is hard for you to communicate in english, and I also understand you have a good mind and know many things。
   It will just take time and patience for us to make each other understand。 The important things however, the heart things, will not need words。
   The looks, the expression of the eyes, the gentle touch of our hands will say it all I think。 I hope you enjoyed the pictures I sent to you。
   Some weren't too good, but I'll do better next time。 I also want to take many pictures of you。 You have such a beautiful face 。
   Take care my dear, 。

全部回答

2008-09-07

0 0
    It's finally the weekend and I can sit and write a long and thoughtful answer to you 。
   终于到周末了,我可以坐下来给你写一篇长长的、认真推敲的回复了。 Never worry about my health 。   I always tell people that I am too old and mean to get sick much 。
   千万不要担心我的健康。我总是告诉人们,我太老了,也就是经常会生病。 I must say that if it is too cold in Beijing in January maybe I will want to hold you close to be warm。
     Will you mind? 我必须说,如果北京一月份太冷,也许我想紧紧抱着你取暖。你在意吗? I understand it is hard for you to communicate in english, and I also understand you have a good mind and know many things。
     It will just take time and patience for us to make each other understand。 The important things however, the heart things, will not need words。
     The looks, the expression of the eyes, the gentle touch of our hands will say it all I think。
   我理解,你用英语通讯是很难的,我也理解,你头脑清楚,了解很多事情。我们需要时间和耐心互相理解。  然而,重要的是,心灵的事情是不需要文字表达的。我认为,面部的表情、眼神的表达、我们手的轻轻接触说明了一切。
   I hope you enjoyed the pictures I sent to you。 Some weren't too good, but I'll do better next time。
     I also want to take many pictures of you。 You have such a beautiful face 。 我希望你喜欢我送给你的那些照片。
  有些不太好,但我下次会照得更好。我也想给你照很多照片。你的脸很漂亮。 Take care my dear, 亲爱的,好好照顾你自己。   ----- 译得不美,仅供参考。
   。

2008-09-07

71 0
    终于到了周末,我可以坐下来写一个长的并且具有思想性的回复给你。 不要担心我的健康,我经常对别人说,我很老了,不愿意得太多的病。 我必需要说如果在北京一月份很冷的话,我或许将靠近你来取暖,你介意吗? 我知道对你来说用英语交流有点难,我也知道你的思维很好并且知道很多东西。
    对我们来说只需要花费时间和耐心让我们能了解对方。然而重要的是,心灵的东西,不需要语言。表情,眼神,我们手温柔得触摸会说出我所想的一切。 我希望你喜欢我送给你的图片。有些不是很好,但我下次会做得更好。

我也想给你照很多相片。你有一张很美丽的脸。 照顾好??自己,亲爱的。   给我分吧,我打得好辛苦,虽然不是很好,但毕竟通顺,你对照着理解,试着想出更好的句子来。

2008-09-07

66 0
    这封信写于一个周末,所以我可以有很长的时间坐下来沉思和答复。 不要为我的健康担忧,我总是告诉别人我上了年纪所以总是会有些各种各样的不舒服。 我必须说如果北京的一月太寒冷,我会想要依偎着你获得温暖,你会介意吗? 我知道和你用英语交流是很困难的,但是我也知道你有很好的记忆力并且知道许多事物。
    只需要时间和耐心就能让我们彼此了解。最重要的事情,发自内心的语言,是不需要用文字来表达的。一个眼神,一个微笑,一个温柔的触摸,都可以表达出我想说的所有感情。 我希望你喜欢我送给你的照片。
  一些照的不是太好,但是下次我会做的更好一些。我也想要拍摄许多你的照片,因为你脸庞是如此的美丽。   不知道是写信的人太肉麻还是我太肉麻,反正翻译的时候掉了一地的鸡皮疙瘩。
  最后一句话只有一半,不好理解到底是什么意思,可能是小心照顾我亲爱的,或者仅仅是用于书信结尾的给我亲爱的人。

2008-09-07

38 0
你可以查字典,自己解决最好!!

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习