搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请高手帮忙把这段话翻译成英文

当我收到你这封信时,我有一点震惊,我承认我一直在追求我们这个班中的某一个人,但我并不想纠缠和影响任何人的生活。一直以来,我始终不知道她的想法,我想知道的就是一个答案,既然现在我已经知道答案了,我会忘记这一切的。 但我还是想和你们见面,我想把这个问题弄清楚,我不想被人误会。

全部回答

2007-08-04

0 0
    When I received your letter, I was a bit startled。 I admit I am pursuing someone in our class; however, I never mean to bother or affect anybody's life。
     All the time, I don't know her thoughts;therefore, what I want is just an answer。 Now that I have gotten the answer, I will let it go。
     But I still want to meet both of you and make it clear so as not to be misunderstood。
   。

2007-08-15

57 0
    When I receive your this letter, I have a shock, I acknowledged I continuously in pursue in our this class someone, but I certainly do not want to pester and to affect any person life。
     Since continuously, I always did not know her idea, I want to clearify this question, since now I already knew the answer, I have been able to forget this all。
     But I or want to meet with you, I want 弄清楚 this question, I do not want to misunderstand by the person。

2007-08-10

55 0
    When I receive your this letter, I have a shock, I acknowledged Icontinuously in pursue in our this class someone, but I certainly donot want to pester and to affect any person life。
     Since continuously,my always did not know her idea, I want to know am an answer, sincenow I already knew the answer, I have been able to forget this all。
     But I or want to meet with you, I want know this question, I donot want to misunderstand by the person。
   。

2007-08-05

53 0
    当我收到你这封信时,我有一点震惊,我承认我一直在追求我们这个班中的某一个人,但我并不想纠缠和影响任何人的生活。一直以来,我始终不知道她的想法,我想知道的就是一个答案,既然现在我已经知道答案了,我会忘记这一切的。
   但我还是想和你们见面,我想把这个问题弄清楚,我不想被人误会。   When I received your letter, I was a bit shocked, I admit that I have been in the pursuit of our classes of a particular individual, but I do not want to struggle and the impact of any human life。
     All along, I still do not know her thoughts, I would like to know the answer is one, since I already know the answer。
   I will forget all this。   But I would still like to meet with you, I want to clarify this question, I do not want to be misunderstood。
   。

2007-08-04

54 0
    When I received your letter, I was a bit shocked, I admit that I have been in the pursuit of our classes of a particular individual, but I do not want to struggle and the impact of any human life。
     All along, I still do not know her thoughts, I would like to know the answer is one, since I already know the answer。
   I will forget all this。   But I would still like to meet with you, I want to clarify this question, I do't want to be misunderstood。
   。

2007-08-04

56 0
    i was surprised of receiving this letter。 I have to admit that I have been hooking a certain person in our class, but I do not want to entwine and affect anyone's life。
    All the time, I do not know her true viewpoint 。what i want is an answer, since I have already gotten it now, every thing will be the past。
     However, I still think to meet with you and make this problem clear ,for I want not to be misunderstand by the person。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学