搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

韩剧《特殊案件专案组ten》第一集开头的英文歌曲叫什么名字?

全部回答

2017-10-12

50 0
    韩剧《特殊案件专案组ten》第一集开头的英文歌曲《Scatterheart》。《Scatterheart》演唱:Bjrk所属专辑:《Selmasongs:Music from Dancer in the Dark》发行时间:2000-10-26歌词:Black night is falling The sun is gone to bed The innocent are dreaming As you should, sleepy-head Sleepy-head, sleepy-head: All the love above I send into you Comfort and protection I'll watch over you But don't ask me What's gonna happen next I know the future I'd love to lead you the way Just to make it easier on you You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
    。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
  。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。  。。 My Dearest Scatterheart There is comfort Right in the eye Of the hurricane Just to make it easier on you You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
    。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
  。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。  。。 All the hurt in the world You know There's nothing I'd love to do more Than spare you from that burden It's gonna be hard If I only could Shelter you From that pain Just to make it easier on you You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
  。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。  。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。
  。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。。。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。  。
  。 You are gonna have to find out for yourself。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫