搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

补全对话(10分,每空2分)

补全对话(10分,每空2分)A: You look worried。 【小题1】___________________________________?B: I have trouble learning English。 【小题2】_________________________________?A: Sure。
   You could watch some English movies。B: 【小题3】_________________________ ! By the way, I called you at 9 last night, but nobody answered。
  【小题4】________________________________________?A: I was eating out with my family。 What’s up?B: 【小题5】_________________________________________?A: OK。
   Let’s meet on Sunday morning at your house and I can help you with your English。B: Thank you very much。 See you then。A: See you。

全部回答

2018-04-24

0 0

【答案】【小题1】What’s wrong with you?/ What’s the matter with you?【小题2】Can you give me some advice?【小题3】Good idea!【小题4】What were you doing at that moment?【小题5】Would you like to help me with my English?【答案解析】试题分析:【小题1】根据答语I have trouble learning English。
    和上句You look worried。可推知此处是在说你怎么啦,所以该填写What’s wrong with you?/ What’s the matter with you?【小题2】根据答语Sure。
   You could watch some English movies。  可推知此处是在说你能给我一些建议吗,所以该填写Can you give me some advice?【小题3】根据上句You could watch some English movies。
  可推知此处是在说好主意,所以该填写Good idea!【小题4】根据答语I was eating out with my family。  结合上句I called you at 9 last night, but nobody answered。
  可推知此处是在说那时你在做什么,所以该填写What were you doing at that moment?【小题5】根据答语OK。
     Let’s meet on Sunday morning at your house and I can help you with your English可推知此处是在说你愿意帮助我学英语吗,所以该填写Would you like to help me with my English?考点:补全对话。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐
动漫
宠物
度假旅游