搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求 玛丽亚凯丽的 Without you 这首歌的歌词加翻译

全部回答

2019-01-05

0 0

Without YouMariah CareyNo I can't forget this evening Or you face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the way The story goesYou always smile but in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes it showsNo I can't forget tomorrowWhen I think of all my sorrowWhen I had you thereBut then I let you goAnd now it's only fairThat I should let you knowWhat you should knowI can't liveIf living is without youI can't live I can't live anymoreIf living is without youI can't giveI can't give anymoreWell I can't forget this eveningOr your face as you were leaving But I guess that's just the wayThe story goesYou always smile but in your eyesYour sorrow showsYes it showsI can't liveIf living is without youI can't live I can't give anymoreI can't liveIf living is without youI can't giveI can't give anymore我无法忘记这个夜晚你的样子像是要离去但我想这只是故事的发展情节当你微笑时眼中却显出忧伤是的,忧伤我无法忘记明天当我想起我所有的悲伤当你在的时候当我放开你的时候现在我要让你知道你应该知道的这只是为了公平离开你我便不能活下去无法活着离开你我无法活下去我不能再多给一些我无法忘记这个夜晚你的样子像是要离去但我想这只是故事的发展情节当你微笑时眼中却显出忧伤是的,忧伤离开你我便不能活下去无法活着离开你我无法活下去我不能再多给一些不能再多给一些。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫