搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

童话般的初恋 歌词 英文的?

童话般的初恋 歌词 英文的

全部回答

2013-09-27

118 0
    Once upon a time there was a pretty girl   And everyday she caught my eye   ‘Til this day I think about her   Dream about her every night   Cute smile with a sense of humor   A beauty that I adore   Nice hips with a set of lips   She’s all that I’ve been searching for   I know what you’re thinking   Confess what I’m feeling   But it’s too soon I gotta give it some time   What if I am too late?   What if she is taken?   By the time I go and give it a try   Won’t let this love   Just slip away   No more excuses I just need you, baby   No I can’t quit   I’ve got to try   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Once upon a time…   Once upon a time…   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Once upon a time…   Once upon a time…   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Kids learn to save the princess   This is something I would do   I’d climb the tallest tower   Slay a dragon just for you   One kiss for my sleeping beauty   To awake you from your dream   Ride away on a strong white horse   And turn us into king and queen   I know what you’re thinking   Confess what I’m feeling   But it’s too soon I gotta give it some time   What if I am too late?   What if she is taken?   By the time I go and give it a try   Won’t let this love   Just slip away   No more excuses I just need you, baby   No I can’t quit   I’ve got to try   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Would you be my Cinderella?   Would you be my Belle?   Would you let me be Dimitri to your Ariel?   ‘Cause I’d be anything   Anything to be with you   No matter what’ ahead, together。
     We’re the perfect two   Won’t let this love   Just slip away…   No more excuses I just need you, baby   No I can’t quit   I’ve got to try   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Once upon a time…   Once upon a time…   So I can tell our kids our fairytale   Once upon a time…   Once upon a time…   So I can tell our kids our fairytale 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影
动漫