搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星 欧美明星

寻求布兰妮的一首歌

不久前偶乐看到一首布兰妮的MTV,觉得蛮好听的,却不知道歌名,只记得一些节奏就是和MTV的一些场景,是描述在一个教室里,布兰妮手中拿着只铅笔敲着课桌,而后是就上课打铃的声音!!!!!!就开始跳舞歌唱了现寻求这首歌 的歌名,希望知道的朋友能够帮助帮助,我听了蛮多她的歌却还是有找见

全部回答

2007-05-12

0 0
    Baby One More Time Baby One More Time 歌手:Britney Spears 专辑:Baby One More Time (Oh baby baby) (Oh baby baby) Oh baby baby How was I supposed to know that something wasn't right here Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight yeah Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time Oh baby baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you've got me blinded Oh pretty baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) when I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time (Oh baby baby) (Oh baby baby) Oh baby baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time 。
    。

2007-05-15

20 0
好象是Baby One More Time

2007-05-14

47 0
    Baby One More Time(宝贝再来一次) Baby One More Time 歌手:Britney Spears 专辑:Baby One More Time (Oh baby baby) (Oh baby baby) Oh baby baby How was I supposed to know that something wasn't right here Oh baby baby I shouldn't have let you go and now you're out of sight yeah Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time Oh baby baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you've got me blinded Oh pretty baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) when I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby one more time (Oh baby baby) (Oh baby baby) Oh baby baby How was I supposed to know Oh pretty baby I shouldn't have let you go I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind give me a sign hit me baby I must confess that my loneliness is killing me now Don't you know I still believe that you will be here and give me a sign hit me baby one more time 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美明星
明星
音乐
电影
动漫