搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

英文歌词达人帮忙找下《All My Life》中英对照歌词。

I will never find another lover Sweeter than you Sweeter than you And I will never find another lover More precious than you More precious than you Girl you are Close to me, like my mother Close to me, like my father Close to me, like my sister Close to me, like my brother You are the only one, my everything And for you this song I sing All my life I prayed for someone like you, baby And I thank God that I ]That I finally found you All my life I prayed for someone like you And I hope that you Feel the same way too Yes, I pray that you do love me too Said I promise to never Fall in love with a stranger You're all I'm thinking of I praise the Lord above For sending me your love I cherish every hug I really love you so much, All my life I prayed for someone like you, baby And I thank God that I That I finally found you All my life I prayed for someone like you And I hope that you Feel the same way too Yes, I pray that you do love me too You're all that I ever know When you smile on my face All I see is a glow You turn my life around You picked me up when I was down And I hope that you Feel the same way too Yes I pray that you Do love me too All my life I prayed for someone like you All my life I've prayed for someone like you And I thank God that I That I finally found you All my life I prayed for someone like you And I hope that you Feel the same way too All my life I prayed for someone like you And I thank God that I That I finally found you All my life I prayed for someone like you And I hope that you Feel the same way too Yes, I pray that you do love me too I will never find another lover Sweeter than you Sweeter than you。

全部回答

2018-05-28

21 0

我永远不会找到另一个情人 比你更甜 比你更甜 我将永远不会找到另一个情人 更珍贵的比你 更珍贵的比你 你是女孩 接近我,就像我的母亲 接近我,就像我的父亲 接近我,就像我的妹妹 接近我,就像我的哥哥 你是只有一个,我的一切 和您这首歌我唱 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你,宝宝 和我感谢上帝,我 ]这我终于找到你 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 我希望你 同样的感觉太 是的,我祈祷,你真的爱我太多 说我从来没有承诺 爱上一个陌生人 你是我所有的思想 我赞美上帝以上 为了给我你的爱 我珍惜每一个拥抱 我真的爱你这么多, 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你,宝宝 和我感谢上帝,我 我终于找到了你 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 我希望你 同样的感觉太 是的,我祈祷,你真的爱我太多 你,我都知道 当你微笑着对我的脸 我看到的是一个辉光 你又在我的生命 您选择我,当我还是下跌 我希望你 同样的感觉太 是的,我祈祷,你 不要太爱我 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 所有我的生活 我祈祷有人喜欢你 和我感谢上帝,我 我终于找到了你 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 我希望你 同样的感觉太 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 和我感谢上帝,我 我终于找到了你 所有我的生活 本人祈祷有人喜欢你 我希望你 同样的感觉太 是的,我祈祷,你真的爱我太多 我永远不会找到另一个情人 比你更甜 比你更甜。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影