2022高一英语作文范文(实用20篇)
麦*** 22-11-12 范文

2022高一英语作文范文(1)

假定你是李华,你的美国朋友Mike对学习汉语很感兴趣,给你写了一封邮件,向你请教如何学好汉语。请根据以下提示写一篇100词左右的回信。

可以去唐人街(Chinatown),与那里的中国人练习汉语口语 ( spoken Chinese );

和中国人交朋友;

听中文广播 (radio programs)、看中文电影等。

Dear Mike,

I am glad to know that you are interested in learning I am writing to give you some suggestions on how to learn it

First, you can go to Chinatown because a lot of Chinese people live and work Talking with Chinese shopkeepers provides you with good opportunities to practice your spoken

Second, you can make friends with Chinese people, especially those from Beijing who can speak standard Your Chinese will be greatly improved if you keep communicating with them, such as having parties and going camping with

Finally, you can also learn Chinese by listening to Chinese radio programs and watching Chinese movies, which can help you learn about Chinese culture as well as improve your

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(2)

假设你是李华。你的美国笔友Susan最近收到了某所大学的录取通知书,但由于经济原因准备放弃入学资格。请根据以下要点给她写一封信,劝说她不要放弃:

上大学的重要性;

如何解决所面临的困难。

注意:

词数100左右;

信的开头已给出,但不计入总词数;

可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

Dear Susan,

I am sorry to hear that you have decided not to go to I am writing to trying to persuade you not to do The reasons are as

First, education has a long-lasting influence on our No one can ignore the fact that well-educated people usually perform better in their career and enjoy a better Second, we all meet certain difficulties in our lives and what we should do is take up the challenges and trying to overcome Third, you can apply for a student loan or take part-time jobs to earn some Of course I will trying my best to help you

In short, I hope you can accept the offer from that

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(3)

Nowadays, English has been the international In China, the children have to learn English since their primary In some cities, the children even start their English study in Most parents even hire a tutor to help their children to learn There is no doubt that English as the international language plays the important role in My uncle travels a lot around the He has been to many Every time when he returns, I will listen to his I have heard of many wonderful My uncle likes to communicate with people from other countries, so he can learn the different I want to live as my uncle, but the first thing for me to do is to master English, so that I can communicate with most people and have

如今,英语已经成为国际语言。在中国,孩子们在小学就要学习英语了。在一些城市,孩子们甚至在幼儿园就开始学习英语了。大多数父母甚至雇家教来帮助他们的孩子学习英语。毫无疑问,英语作为国际语言在交流中扮演着重要作用。我叔叔经常在世界各地旅游。他去过许多国家。每次他回来,我都要听他讲故事。我听说过很多精彩的旅程。叔叔喜欢跟来自不同国家的人交流,这样他就可以学习不同的文化。我希望能够像叔叔那样过生活,但我要做的第一件事得是掌握英语,这样我才能和大多数人交流,获得乐趣。

2022高一英语作文范文(4)

Some people mistake Dazhu for Dazu, as they are quite big differences between Dazhu and are

First, Dazhu is located in the northeast of Sichuan Province while Dazu lies in the west of Second, the climate of Dazhu is that winter is cold and summer is hot, but Dazu of that is wet and rainy . Third , the population is almost similar, butDazhu is bigger than Dazu, thus, Dazhu middle school is almost famous than Dazu middle school, I Fourth , Dazu is a typical agriculture industry, and Dazhu is mainly famous for rami and coal and so Otherwise , qinghe old Town is a scenic spot of Dazhu, Dazu rock carvings is famous,

In conclusion,Dazhu and Dazu are tradional cities, which cover long Come here, I'm waiting for

有些人把大竹误认为大足,因为大竹和大足的差别很大大足。这里是不同的。

首先,大竹位于四川省东北部,而大足位于重庆西部。第二,大竹的气候是冬冷夏热,而大足又湿又多雨。第三,人口差不多,但是大竹比大足大,所以我想大竹中学几乎比大足中学出名。第四,大足是典型的农业产业,大竹主要以苎麻、煤炭等闻名。除此之外,清河古城是大竹的风景区,大足石刻也很有名。

总之,大竹和大足是历史悠久的传统城市。过来,我在等你。

2022高一英语作文范文(5)

When people start to set the goal, they will think about the result immediately, of course they want to get the best If people can predict the result, most of them will give up by knowing the unsuccessful It seems that if the result is bad, what people work for is Well, in my opinion, the process of fighting for the goal is much more important than the When we fight for our goal, we will do our best and try to improve ourselves, even we fail in the end, but when we look back at the beginning, we can find that we are no longer the childish ones, we have grown up and become What’s more, on the process of fighting, we get close to success, as the saying that fail is the mother of So don’t treat the result so serious, just enjoy the

当人们开始定目标,他们会立刻想到结果,当然他们想要得到最好的结果。如果人们能够预知结果,他们大部分人会因为知道失败的结果而不去尝试。似乎如果结果是坏的,人们所做的努力就会没有意义。然而,在我看来,为目标而奋斗的过程比结果重要得多。当我们为了目标而奋斗的时候,会努力做到最好,尝试提高自己,即使最终失败,但是在我们回望开始的时候,就会发现我们不再是那个天真的自己,我们已经长大,变得成熟。而且,在奋斗的过程中,我们离成功也近了一步,正如有句话叫失败是成功之母。因此不要把结果看得那么严重,享受过程就好。

高一英语作文范文相关

2022高一英语作文范文(6)

Since I go to high school, I feel the great High school is the very important period of my life, because if I study well, I can enter into my the ideal college and have the bight So I want to do my best, I don’t want to lag The problem is that I can’t always be the top student, sometimes I will fail the At that time, I need to adjust myself and take The way for me to relax is First, I will listen to the Hearing the music can smooth my heart, it helps calm down, so I will get out of the Second, I like to do some sports, such as jogging, basketball and Doing these sports also helps me let out my bad emotion and I become energetic

自从我上高中,我就感受到了很大的压力。高中是我生命中很重要的阶段,因为如果我学得好,就能进入到理想的大学,有一个光明的前途。因此我想要做到最好,我不想要落后。问题就是我不可能一直都是尖子生,有时候我考试也会失败。在那个时候,我需要调整自己,并且放松。我放松的方法是多样的。第一,我会听音乐。听音乐能让我的心顺畅,也帮助我冷静下来,这样我就能把烦恼抛去。第二,我喜欢做一些运动,比如慢跑,篮球和网球。做这些运动能帮助我释放不好的情绪,再次变得活力四射。

高一英语作文范文3

In our parents’ generation, there are less people have the eyesight problem, because the digital products were not so developed at that time, but nowadays, with the development of these products, more and more people have the problem of short When I look around my classmates, I find only have few student don’t wear People’s bad reading behavior makes their eyesight weaker, they can do the right things to correct First, we should not read in the dark Many students like to read in the dark before they go to bed, it hurts the eye so Second, we should not stare at the book or the TV and computer in a long time, we need to take a rest every 40minutes, looking at the distance or the green color will ease our Eyes are window of our soul, we need to protect

在我们父母那一代,很少有人有视力问题,因为当时电子产品还没有那么发达,但是如今,随着电子产品的发展,越来越多的人有近视问题。当我看看周围同学的时候,我发现只有少数同学没有戴眼镜。人们阅读的坏习惯让他们的视力变弱,他们可以做一些正确的事情来矫正。第一,我们不应该在光线不足的情形下看书。很多学生喜欢睡觉前在黑暗的环境下看书,这非常伤害他们的眼睛。第二,我们不应该长时间盯着书本或者电视和电脑看,我们需要每隔40分钟就休息下,看看远方或者绿色,能缓解我们的眼睛。眼睛是我们的心灵之窗,我们要保护好它们。

2022高一英语作文范文(7)

These days, breaking traffic rules and littering are not uncommon, causing serious harm to life and the Changing this situation requires considerable effort on the part of As for me, it should start on the way to

I will keep traffic rules in mind all the If I ride a bicycle, I’ll always keep to the right and never cross a road until the traffic light turns If I walk, I’ll never forget to use the pedestrian Meanwhile, I’ll regard it as my duty to help keep our environment clean and Not only will I keep from littering and spitting anywhere, I will also help clean up the roadside litter whenever I hope my behavior will make a

如今,违反交通规则和乱扔垃圾的现象屡见不鲜,对生命和环境造成严重危害。改变这种局面需要每个人付出相当大的努力。至于我,应该在上学的路上开始。

我一路上都会牢记交通规则。如果我骑自行车,我会一直向右走,直到红绿灯亮了才过马路。如果我走路,我永远不会忘记使用人行横道。同时,我会把保持环境清洁和健康作为我的责任。我不仅不乱扔垃圾,随地吐痰,而且只要有可能,我还会帮助清理路边的垃圾。我希望我的行为会有所不同。

2022高一英语作文范文(8)

When we are very small, we dream to be the great person in the future, such as the scientist, the policeman and so It is good for the children to own the big dream, so that they will study hard and fight for their But the fact is that not all the person can become the great person, most people are doing the ordinary In my opinion, ordinary is beautiful, Though they are not doing the fine jobs, they find their own place and make a contribution to the Take the cleaner for They wake up early and do the cleaning People dare not to do the job because it is so dirty, but the cleaners decorate the city with their hard The cleaners are the ordinary people while doing the great

在我们很小的时候,梦想将来成为伟大的人,比如科学家,警察等等。孩子有伟大的梦想是好的,这样他们就会努力学习,为他们的将来奋斗。但是事实上,并不是所有的人都能成为伟大的人,大部分人都是做着普通的工作。在我看来,平凡也是美丽的。虽然他们没有做着体面的工作,但是他们找到了自己的位置,为社会做贡献。就拿清洁工来说。他们早早起来做清洁。人们不敢做这份工作,因为脏,但是清洁工通过努力工作去装饰了这个城市。清洁工虽然普通,但是他们却做着伟大的工作。

2022高一英语作文范文(9)

And I am a true boy

Seventeen years ago ,I was a baby ,I didn‘t know anything, just eating,watching and

As time goes by ,I become a little boy ,full of curiosity and mistakes, Ididn't know the

Now, with the help of my parents, teachers and friends, I get stronger, more wisdom and more responsible, I am a true boy, I get into the river of society and be together with different people, I learn much more, not only knowledge, but also the living skills ,I get out of young and I understand a true boy should help others, do something for the society, be more generous, more true boy is a benchmarking of the society, although the society is king of dangerous, we should get into it and work it out, just for you, for me, for

I am now a boy, I should be like a

我是个真正的男孩

17年前,我还是个婴儿,我什么都不知道,只知道吃,看,尖叫。

随着时间的推移,我变成了一个小男孩,充满了好奇和错误,我不了解这个社会。

现在,在父母、老师和朋友的帮助下,我变得更坚强、更智慧、更负责任,我是一个真正的男孩,我进入社会的河流,与不同的人在一起,我学到了更多,不仅是知识,还有生活技能,我走出了年轻和无辜的。还有我明白一个真正的男孩应该帮助别人,为社会做点事,更慷慨,更礼貌。一个真正的男孩是社会的标杆,虽然这个社会是危险之王,但我们应该投入其中,努力解决,只为你,为我,为他人。

我现在是个男孩,我应该像个男人。

2022高一英语作文范文(10)

When we are very small, we dream to be the great person in the future, such as the scientist, the policeman and so It is good for the children to own the big dream, so that they will study hard and fight for their But the fact is that not all the person can become the great person, most people are doing the ordinary In my opinion, ordinary is beautiful, Though they are not doing the fine jobs, they find their own place and make a contribution to the Take the cleaner for They wake up early and do the cleaning People dare not to do the job because it is so dirty, but the cleaners decorate the city with their hard The cleaners are the ordinary people while doing the great

在我们很小的时候,梦想将来成为伟大的人,比如科学家,警察等等。孩子有伟大的梦想是好的,这样他们就会努力学习,为他们的将来奋斗。但是事实上,并不是所有的人都能成为伟大的人,大部分人都是做着普通的工作。在我看来,平凡也是美丽的。虽然他们没有做着体面的工作,但是他们找到了自己的位置,为社会做贡献。就拿清洁工来说。他们早早起来做清洁。人们不敢做这份工作,因为脏,但是清洁工通过努力工作去装饰了这个城市。清洁工虽然普通,但是他们却做着伟大的工作。

2022高一英语作文范文(11)

In every class, there will be some bad students, they are very active and annoy other The bad students don’t want to study, they will interfere other students to listen to the class, which also bothers the Bad students are not welcomed everywhere, so students will stay away from them, some teachers even give up on But some day, when I went home after school, I found a bad student who was in my class carry a cat, he handed the cat to a woman, the woman said thank you to him for help her find the I was surprised, I saw the good side of a bad I think I need to be nice to the bad students, they are not that bad, maybe they just want to attract other people’s If we give them more chances, they will be good

在每个班级,总会有一些坏学生,他们很活跃,让其他学生烦恼。坏学生不爱学习,他们会干扰其他学生听课,这也让老师们烦恼。坏学生到处都不受欢迎,因此学生们会远离他们,一些老师甚至放弃他们。但是有一天,在我放学回家的时候,我发现我们班的一个坏学生带有一只猫,他把猫交给一个女人,女人说谢谢他帮助她找到了猫。我很惊奇,我看到了一个坏学生好的一面。我觉得我应该对坏学生友好点,他们没有那么坏,也许他们只是想要吸引别人的注意。如果我们给他们多点机会,他们就会是好学生。

2022高一英语作文范文(12)

There are many things in the Compare to those, people is a very small part of the world, so it is very difficult and lucky to be a person in the Thanks to my should live happy to thanks my When she see my smile, she will be happy She will think that all she does for me is I think that the meaning of live is not only make myself or my month happy, but also bring the happies to all of the people around everyone in the world can live

life is to grow I don't like to be a I would like to be a elder sister/brother, a big person can have money, beautiful Their words are always Child should liston to hope that I can grow up

世界上有很多东西。与之相比,人是世界上很小的一部分,所以在这个世界上成为一个人是非常困难和幸运的。感谢我的母亲。我应该快乐地活着感谢我的母亲。当她看到我的微笑时,她也会很高兴。她会认为她为我所做的一切都是值得的。我认为生活的意义不仅是让我自己或我的一个月快乐,而且把快乐带给周围所有的人我。希望世界上每个人都能幸福地生活。

生命就是成长。我不喜欢当孩子。我想做一个姐姐/哥哥,一个母亲/父亲。大人物可以有钱,漂亮的衣服。他们的话总是对的。我希望我能快点长大。

2022高一英语作文范文(13)

Laba is celebrated on the eighth day of the last lunar month, referring to the traditional start of celebrations for the Chinese New La in Chinese means the 12th lunar month and ba means

Legends about the origin of this festivity One holds that over 3,000 years ago sacrificial rites called La were held in the twelfth lunar month when people offered their preys to the gods of heaven and The Chinese characters for prey and the twelfth month were interchangeable then, and ever since La has been used to refer to

Since the festival was held on the eighth day of the Last month, people later appended the number eight (ba in Chinese), giving us the current Laba .

The majority Han Chinese have long followed the tradition of eating Laba rice porridge on the Laba The date usually falls in

腊八是在农历最后一个月的第八天庆祝,这是中国传统的新年庆祝开始。La在中文里是指农历十二月,ba是指八。

关于这个节日起源的传说比比皆是。有人认为,三千多年前,人们在农历十二月举行祭祀仪式,称为“腊”,人们把猎物献给天地神。“猎物”和“十二个月”的汉字在当时是可以互换的,从那时起,“猎物”和“十二个月”就一直被用来指代两者。

因为这个节日是在上个月的第八天举行的,后来人们又加上了数字8(汉语中的“吧”),就是现在的腊八。

大多数汉族人一直沿袭在腊八节吃腊八粥的传统。这个日期通常在一月中旬。

2022高一英语作文范文(14)

And I am a true boy

Seventeen years ago ,I was a baby ,I didn‘t know anything, just eating,watching and

As time goes by ,I become a little boy ,full of curiosity and mistakes, Ididn't know the

Now, with the help of my parents, teachers and friends, I get stronger, more wisdom and more responsible, I am a true boy, I get into the river of society and be together with different people, I learn much more, not only knowledge, but also the living skills ,I get out of young and I understand a true boy should help others, do something for the society, be more generous, more true boy is a benchmarking of the society, although the society is king of dangerous, we should get into it and work it out, just for you, for me, for

I am now a boy, I should be like a

我是个真正的男孩

17年前,我还是个婴儿,我什么都不知道,只知道吃,看,尖叫。

随着时间的推移,我变成了一个小男孩,充满了好奇和错误,我不了解这个社会。

现在,在父母、老师和朋友的帮助下,我变得更坚强、更智慧、更负责任,我是一个真正的男孩,我进入社会的河流,与不同的人在一起,我学到了更多,不仅是知识,还有生活技能,我走出了年轻和无辜的。还有我明白一个真正的男孩应该帮助别人,为社会做点事,更慷慨,更礼貌。一个真正的男孩是社会的标杆,虽然这个社会是危险之王,但我们应该投入其中,努力解决,只为你,为我,为他人。

我现在是个男孩,我应该像个男人。

2022高一英语作文范文(15)

Some people mistake Dazhu for Dazu, as they are quite big differences between Dazhu and are

First, Dazhu is located in the northeast of Sichuan Province while Dazu lies in the west of Second, the climate of Dazhu is that winter is cold and summer is hot, but Dazu of that is wet and rainy . Third , the population is almost similar, butDazhu is bigger than Dazu, thus, Dazhu middle school is almost famous than Dazu middle school, I Fourth , Dazu is a typical agriculture industry, and Dazhu is mainly famous for rami and coal and so Otherwise , qinghe old Town is a scenic spot of Dazhu, Dazu rock carvings is famous,

In conclusion,Dazhu and Dazu are tradional cities, which cover long Come here, I'm waiting for

有些人把大竹误认为大足,因为大竹和大足的差别很大大足。这里是不同的。

首先,大竹位于四川省东北部,而大足位于重庆西部。第二,大竹的气候是冬冷夏热,而大足又湿又多雨。第三,人口差不多,但是大竹比大足大,所以我想大竹中学几乎比大足中学出名。第四,大足是典型的农业产业,大竹主要以苎麻、煤炭等闻名。除此之外,清河古城是大竹的风景区,大足石刻也很有名。

总之,大竹和大足是历史悠久的传统城市。过来,我在等你。

2022高一英语作文范文(16)

假设你是李华,你在美国夏令营认识的朋友Mike给你来信说他最近沉迷于电脑难以控制。请你给他回一封信,告诉他网瘾可能会导致成绩下降、健康状况恶化、损害家庭关系等问题,并提出一些建议。

注意: 词数不少于100字; 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

参考词汇:沉溺于be/become addicted to 网瘾:Internet addiction

Dear Jack,

I am glad to hear from As your close friend, I’d like to talk about the harm of Internet addiction to you as I feel worried to know that you have wasted lots of valuable time playing the Internet

As we know, the Internet is a convenient tool to improve our knowledge and However, our life will be greatly affected if we are addicted to For example your grades may go down and your health will be going from bad to To make things worse, it can also damage the relationship with your So I think it is high time that you got rid of the bad It is a good idea for you to read some meaningful books and do some physical

I am looking forward to hearing your good news

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(17)

假设你是李华, 你的外教Declan让你推荐一份英文报刊,供同学们阅读。 你建议订阅 “学英语”报,请你给Declan发一封电子邮件说明理由。

内容包括: 与教材同步,适合中学生;内容丰富,开拓视野; 提高英语水平,深受欢迎。

注意: 词数100左右; 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

Dear Declan,

There are several English papers aiming at helping us improve our English , the best of which is Learning

Learning English is written according to textbooks , so it is especially fit for us Besides, the paper is rich in contents, whose articles include stories, school life, news , foreign cultures, technology, environmental protection and so It also provides plenty of necessary exercises for us to strengthen our With the help of the paper , we can greatly broaden our horizons and

I have been using the paper since I studied It is very popular with us because it can help improve our

I am looking forward to your

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(18)

假设你是李华,你的英国笔友Linda来信说她家搬到了一个新城市,她几乎没有朋友,每天除了上课就是在家上网,感觉很孤独。请你给她写一封e-mail,劝她多结交朋友,多参加社会活动。

词数:100左右。

Dear Linda,

I know it’s hard to start a new life in a strange However, just staying at home doing nothing but surf the Internet is not good for You’d better go out and join in some social By doing this, you can get to know more different people And it would be a good idea to help others if possible and show them you are open and friendly as

With time going on, people will know you better and like to make friends with

Best wishes!

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(19)

假定你是李华,你的美国朋友Jack发来邮件,想了解中国茶文化常识。现在请你给他回封邮件,内容包括:

中国茶文化简介;

饮茶的好处;

邀请他来中国体验茶文化。

注意:

词数100左右;

邮件开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;

可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。

Dear Jack,

I'm glad to hear from And now I’m very happy to share something about Chinese tea culture in reply to your last

Chinese tea culture started about 4,000 years ago and drinking tea gradually became an amazing In China, people drink tea almost everywhere and in most of their spare

Some Chinese believe that tea benefits people’s health a Drinking a cup of tea makes people relaxed and Others treat guests or friends to tea drinking in social

Probably, you’ve got a general picture of tea culture after my Then, how about coming to China to experience it yourself? Maybe, you will fall in love with

Yours,

Li Hua

2022高一英语作文范文(20)

假设你是李华,请用英语给你的美国笔友Jim 写一封电子邮件,告诉它以下事情:

感谢他给你寄来的那些书。你非常喜欢它们,每晚睡觉前都会读几页。请他下次来信给你介绍一些美国的节日。

非常盼望与他面对面交谈,所以希望他明年夏天能来你的家乡。你愿意做他的导游。你们可以一起参观一些有趣的地方。

注意事项:

文中不得出现真实姓名。

可适当增加细节使行文连贯。

词数为100字左右,开头和结尾以给出,不计入总词数。

参考词语: 邮寄:mail/ post . 导游 :guide .

Dear Jim,

How is it going?

Thank you for mailing the books to I like them so much that I read some pages every day before going to you write to me next time, could you tell me something about American festivals such as Thanksgiving Day?

I do hope that you can come and visit my hometown next the one hand talk face to face and discuss some problems that we both interested the other hand ,I will be very happy to act as your guide and show you around some nice

Look forward to hearing from

Yours faithfully,

Li Hua

举报
举报
举报原因(必选):
  • 广告或垃圾信息

• 不雅词句或人身攻击

• 色情淫秽

• 诈骗

• 激进时政或意识形态话题

• 侵犯他人隐私