搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

杨丽萍英文健身操的歌曲叫什?

杨丽萍英文健身操的歌曲叫什么

全部回答

2016-02-19

52 0

speak up speak up, your silence is killing me i've had enough, baby speak up are you lovin' or hatin' me? cuz i can never tell i'll be the first to admit it been silent for a minute thinking like damn is he feeling me we fell in love took a second but now i'm always checking cuz i never hear you say what you really think some days i feel it then i feel it's over some days were harder then some days were colder when you open up, our love is alive but now you're quiet and i'm dying inside so baby speak up cuz your silence is killing me i've had enough, baby speak up are you lovin' or hatin' me cuz i can never tell, i can never tell just let your heart say what you can't say let your heart say what you won't say don't let the silence tear us away cuz i can never tell, i can never tell if you don't speak up i don't know where you've been but nothing's making sense, i'm standing on this fence for you and even when you're here, somehow you disappear if i can read your mind, i'd know just what to do some days i feel it then i feel it's over some days were harder then some days were colder when you open up, our love is alive and now you're quiet and i'm dying inside so baby speak up cuz your silence is killing me i've had enough, baby speak up are you lovin' or hatin' me cuz i can never tell, i can never tell just let your heart say what you can't say let your heart say what you won't say don't let the silence tear us away cuz i can never tell, i can never tell speak up i'll be out the door before the sun comes up boy catch me if you can while i'm popping that clutch try to be the one,gave it all i got giving you your last shot say all the words that you never said, oh write all the letters that i never read, oh show me your words or the love is dead just want to hear it from you first to admit it, been silent for a minute thinking like damn is he feeling me we fell in love, took a second but you about to wreck it, cuz i never hear you say what you really mean baby speak up, cuz your silence is killing me i've had enough, baby speak up are you lovin' or hatin' me cuz i can never tell, i can never tell just let your heart say what you can't say let your heart say what you won't say don't let the silence tear us away cuz i can never tell, i can never tell speak up if you don't speak up open up your mouth cuz baby i'm listenin'。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫