搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

蔡依林翻唱的lalalove这首歌时那一首?

全部回答

2006-11-16

0 0

lalalove La la la la la la… Mhmm。。。 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱 One way ticket and of life to live (带着我对你的爱)经历这只有一次的人生 Pockets full of sunshine 口袋里盛满阳光 Lots of love to give (能带)给你更多的爱 Longing for your kisses 渴望你的吻 Longing for your arms to be holding me。
     渴望你的手臂拥抱我 I took the Friday night flight 周五晚上的飞行(周五晚上乘飞机) Paris here I come 我来到了巴黎(来到了巴黎) Couldn't live without you 离开你不能独自居住 You're the only one 你是我的唯一 Got the note you wrote me - know it all by heart 收到你给我的信——知道都是你用你的心写的 Oh nothing's gonna keep us apart。
     没有任何理由使我们分开(接上句,虽然远在巴黎,但还可以用信沟通) There is only。。。 La la love on my mind, 我的脑子里只有爱 Gonna leave my la la love on the line, 航线上将只留下我的爱(飞机后面留下了我爱的痕迹) Baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight。
     宝贝不要放弃,今晚你将是幸运的 Looking out for ooh la la la l'amour (请)照看好我们的恋情(俩人不在一起嘛!) And I'm gonna la la love you toujours。
   我将爱你到永远 There's no doubt about it, 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life。   你是我生命中的爱 Don't care about my suitcase, 不要担心(我提不动)我的手提箱 Gonna grab a cab, 我会截一辆出租车 Let your arms unfold me 将你的手放开(我) Give you all I have (我将)给你我所用拥有的一切 Boy you got me dreamin 宝贝,你让我(始终)在梦中(不能醒来) You're a kiss away 是你(在梦中)吻掉(我的眼泪) In your arms I'm going to stay (在梦中)我依然在你的怀里等待 There is only。
    。。 La la love on my mind, 我的脑子里只有爱 Gonna leave my la la love on the line, 航线上将只留下我的爱(飞机后面留下了我爱的痕迹) Baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight。
     宝贝不要放弃,今晚你将是幸运的 Looking out for ooh la la la l'amour (请)照看好我们的恋情 And I'm gonna la la love you toujours。
   我将爱你到永远 There's no doubt about it, 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life。
     你是我生命中的爱 There's no doubt about it 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱 。

2006-11-18

99 0

La la la la la la… Mhmm。。。 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱 One way ticket and of life to live (带着我对你的爱)经历这只有一次的人生 Pockets full of sunshine 口袋里盛满阳光 Lots of love to give (能带)给你更多的爱 Longing for your kisses 渴望你的吻 Longing for your arms to be holding me。
     渴望你的手臂拥抱我 I took the Friday night flight 周五晚上的飞行(周五晚上乘飞机) Paris here I come 我来到了巴黎(来到了巴黎) Couldn't live without you 离开你不能独自居住 You're the only one 你是我的唯一 Got the note you wrote me - know it all by heart 收到你给我的信——知道都是你用你的心写的 Oh nothing's gonna keep us apart。
     没有任何理由使我们分开(接上句,虽然远在巴黎,但还可以用信沟通) There is only。。。 La la love on my mind, 我的脑子里只有爱 Gonna leave my la la love on the line, 航线上将只留下我的爱(飞机后面留下了我爱的痕迹) Baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight。
     宝贝不要放弃,今晚你将是幸运的 Looking out for ooh la la la l'amour (请)照看好我们的恋情(俩人不在一起嘛!) And I'm gonna la la love you toujours。
   我将爱你到永远 There's no doubt about it, 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life。   你是我生命中的爱 Don't care about my suitcase, 不要担心(我提不动)我的手提箱 Gonna grab a cab, 我会截一辆出租车 Let your arms unfold me 将你的手放开(我) Give you all I have (我将)给你我所用拥有的一切 Boy you got me dreamin 宝贝,你让我(始终)在梦中(不能醒来) You're a kiss away 是你(在梦中)吻掉(我的眼泪) In your arms I'm going to stay (在梦中)我依然在你的怀里等待 There is only。
    。。 La la love on my mind, 我的脑子里只有爱 Gonna leave my la la love on the line, 航线上将只留下我的爱(飞机后面留下了我爱的痕迹) Baby just surrender, you'll be la lucky tonight。
     宝贝不要放弃,今晚你将是幸运的 Looking out for ooh la la la l'amour (请)照看好我们的恋情 And I'm gonna la la love you toujours。
     你是我生命中的爱 There's no doubt about it 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱。

2006-11-18

97 0

lalalove La la la la la la… Mhmm。。。 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱 One way ticket and of life to live (带着我对你的爱)经历这只有一次的人生 Pockets full of sunshine 口袋里盛满阳光 Lots of love to give (能带)给你更多的爱 Longing for your kisses 渴望你的吻 Longing for your arms to be holding me。
     你是我生命中的爱 There's no doubt about it 没有任何怀疑 You're the la love of my life 你是我生命中的爱 。

2006-11-16

93 0

Ann Winsborn - 《La La Love On My Mind》 MP3链接URL: 更多试听和下载: La la la la la la Mhmm。
  。。 You’re the la love of my life One way ticket and of life to live Pockets full of sunshine Lots of love to give Longing for your kisses Longing for your arms to be holding me。
     I took the Friday night flight Paris here I come Couldn’t live without you You're the only one Got the note you wrote me – know it all by heart Oh nothing’s gonna keep us apart。
     There is only。。。 La la love on my mind, Gonna leave my la la love on the line, Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight。
     Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours。 There’s no doubt about it, You’re the la love of my life。
     Don’t care about my suitcase, Gonna grab a cab, Let your arms unfold me Give you all I have Boy you got me dreamin’ You’re a kiss away In your arms I’m going to stay There is only。
    。。 La la love on my mind, Gonna leave my la la love on the line, Baby just surrender, you’ll be la lucky tonight。
   Looking out for ooh la la la l’amour And I’m gonna la la love you toujours。   There’s no doubt about it, You’re the la love of my life。
   There’s no doubt about it You’re the la love of my life 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物