搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

按括号里词的正确形式填空

1。You'll see many problem_______(settle)in this way。 2。The criminal was brought in,with his hands________(tie) behind his back。 3。
  They woke up,_________(find)everything around_______(change)。 4。He went out of the room and left me______(sit)there alone。

全部回答

2006-09-13

0 0

1。You'll see many problem(settled)in this way。 2。The criminal was brought in,with his hands (tied) behind his back。
   3。They woke up,(only to find)everything around (changed)。 4。He went out of the room and left me(sitting)there alone。
   。

2006-09-13

41 0

回答: 1。You'll see many problem__settled_____(settle)in this way。 2。The criminal was brought in,with his hands___tied_____(tie) behind his back。
     3。They woke up,___found______(find)everything around__had changed_____(change)。 4。
  He went out of the room and left me__sitting____(sit)there alone。   。

2006-09-13

44 0

1。 You'll see many problem (settled)in this way。 2。The criminal was brought in, with his hands (tied) behind his back。
   3。They woke up, (found)everything around(changed)。 4。He went out of the room and left me (sitting)there alone。
   。

2006-09-13

31 0

1~3 前面都答了 但觉得第4句应该是 He went out of the room and left me (sat) there alone.

2006-09-12

13 0

全都是分词的使用,表示状态的~持续的和已完成的

2006-09-12

42 0

1。 You'll see many problem (settled)in this way。 2。The criminal was brought in, with his hands (tied) behind his back。
   3。They woke up, (found)everything around( had changed)。   4。He went out of the room and left me (sitting)there alone。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科