搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请帮我将这段文字翻译成英文,很简单的,100词左右。

今天我向大家介绍一部电影。电影名叫名叫the rock,他被拍摄于1996年,主演都是知名演员。它主要讲的是一个将军为了给死去的战友要的赔偿,占领了一个岛,劫持了很多游客,并部署了几枚导弹来威胁政府。最后主人公们战胜了岛上的叛军。这部电影中场面宏大壮观,演员表演非常专业,背景音乐也十分好听,我建议没看过的人看进去看看这部已经排了10年的电影。(请尽量用简单通俗的语法和口语化的单词。谢谢)

全部回答

2006-07-24

51 0
    Today I introduce a film。 Film Mingjiaomingjiao the rock, he was shot in 1996, is starring renowned actor。
   It is a major stress, in order to die-to the compensation occupied an island, a lot of tourists, and the deployment of missiles to threaten the government。
     Finally leading character who defeated the rebels on the island。
     Ambitious spectacular scenes in the movie, actor performing very professional, the background music is also very good, I have not read the proposals to see if this account has been ranked 10-year film。

2006-07-24

47 0
    Today I 'll introduce you a film 。 I's name is The Rock,it was shot in 1996。 Many famouse actors acted the leading roles。
   It is abaut a story that in order to get the compensation for his comrads in the army,a general occupied an island ,hijacked many tourists and deployed several missiles to threaten the government。
     In the end the heroes defeated the rebels on the island。 The film has spectacular scenes and beautiful background music。
  The actors performed very professionally。   I suggest everyone without seeing the film should see it ,which was shot ten years ago。
   。

2006-07-22

44 0
     Today I will introduce a film to you。 The film's name is The Rock,which was shot in 1996。
   Many renowned actors acted the leading roles。   It tells a story that in order to get the compensation for his comrade in arms,a general occupied an island ,hijacked a lot of tourists and deployed missiles to threaten the government。
     In the end the dramatis personae defeated the rebels on the island。 The film has spectacular scenes and nice background music。
    The actors performs very professionally。 I suggest that anyone who has not seen the film should see it which was shot ten yeara ago。
     。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科