搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

单项选择

1。It's _______ ride from my home to the factory。A。two hours and half's B。two and half hours'C。two and a half hours' D。two hours and a half's2。
  It's very nice ____ you to get me two tickets _______ the World Cup。A。for;of B。of;for C。to;for D。where3。To make our city more beautiful,rubbish ______into the river。
  A。needn't be thrown B。mustn't be thrownC。can't throw D。may not throw4。The old man was quite weak after the accident,so he _______。
  A。must be taken care B。must take care ofC。must be looked after D。must look after5。She was hurt _____ badly that she could no longer stand up。
  A。such B。so C。 such a D。so a6。The workers ______14 hours a day for the boss。A。made to work B。were made to workC。
  made work D。were made work。

全部回答

2006-05-27

0 0

C 表示两个半小时的路程 B 表示人的性格的如kind等用of,此处表示称赞对方很友好 B mustn't表示禁止,needn't表示不必,垃圾被扔,应用被动语态 C 要用被动语态,排除BD,take care是当心,小心的意思,不符合,所以选C B so...that结构 B 使役动词被动语态要加to

2006-05-27

53 0

1。It's ___B____ ride from my home to the factory。 A。two hours and half's B。two and half hours' C。
  two and a half hours' D。two hours and a half's 2。  It's very nice __B__ you to get me two tickets _______ the World Cup。
   A。for;of B。of;for C。to;for D。where 3。To make our city more beautiful,rubbish ___C___ into the river。
     A。needn't be thrown B。mustn't be thrown C。can't throw D。may not throw 4。The old man was quite weak after the accident,so he ___C____。
     A。must be taken care B。must take care of C。must be looked after D。must look after 5。
  She was hurt ___B__ badly that she could no longer stand up。   A。such B。so C。 such a D。
  so a 6。The workers ___B___14 hours a day for the boss。 A。made to work B。were made to work C。
  made work D。  were made work 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育