搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

请给个标准答案(最好给下原因)

( )20.The film_________ in this town now. shown beenshown( )21. Just now he_________ me that a new hotel_________ up near the park next year。
   ld。。。 ld。。。wouldset ld。。。 ld。。。wi11set( )22。 The policemen_________ for the thief for a long time and finally he________by them yesterday. arched。
  。。caughtB。wassearched。。。wascaught arched。。。wascaughtD。hadsearched。。。wascaught( )24。 I asked the man in the shop if the watch can ________in two days。
   A. when did it happen B. when was it happen C. when it was happened D. when it happened ( )24。 I asked the man in the shop if the watch can__________ in two days. repair( )25.look, they_________ how to cut rice. ebeingshown eshowing( )26.The book__________ well__________ . A。
  hasbeen。。。 。。。written 。。。 。。。wrote( )27.________ the children_________ a medical examination once a year? A. Do…give B. Is。
  。。given C. Are。。。 given D. Does。。。 give ( )28.A lot Of books________ in our library. ekept ekeeping( )29。 When __________ he People's Republic of China________ ? A。
   did。。。found B。 was。。。 found C. was…founded D. did。。。find ( )30。 They________ to speak at the meeting。
   ked? 小弟在此先谢过。

全部回答

2006-05-18

0 0

除了21题,应该选c,因为and本身就可以表示承接或结果,其他的答案学长的回答都是正确的.

2006-05-07

23 0

这么有耐力做题啊,佩服啊!

2006-05-06

60 0

( )20.The film_________ in this town now. shown beenshownC 现在进行时的被动语态。 ( )21. Just now he_________ me that a new hotel_________ up near the park next year。
     ld。。。 ld。。。wouldset ld。。。 ld。。。wi11setC just now 是过去时,后面的时态受主句影响,而且建立的动作是未发生的,用过去将来时 ( )22。
   The policemen_________ for the thief for a long time and finally he________by them yesterday. arched。
    。。caughtB。wassearched。。。wascaught arched。。。wascaughtD。hadsearched。。。wascaughtD 第一空是过去的过去,用过去完成时。
  第二空有明显的过去时间状语。用过去时的被动 ( )24。 I asked the man in the shop if the watch can ________in two days。   A. when did it happen B. when was it happen C. when it was happened D. when it happened 这道题有问题 ( )24。
   I asked the man in the shop if the watch can__________ in two days. repairA 带有情态动词的被动语态 can/must/may be done ( )25.look, they_________ how to cut rice. ebeingshown eshowingB 现在进行时的被动语态。
     ( )26.The book__________ well__________ . A。hasbeen。。。 。。。written 。。。 。。。wroteB 一般现在时的被动语态 ( )27.________ the children_________ a medical examination once a year? A. Do…give B. Is。
    。。given C. Are。。。 given D. Does。。。 give C 时态是一般现在时,因为有once a year。这里是被动 ( )28.A lot Of books________ in our library. ekept ekeeping B 主语是books 谓语动词用复数,二者之间是被动关系。
     ( )29。 When __________ he People's Republic of China________ ? A。 did。。。found B。 was。
  。。 found C. was…founded D. did。。。find C 一般过去时的被动语态 found 做动词原形的意思是建立 ( )30。   They________ to speak at the meeting。
   ked?C 主语和动词之间是被动关系。时态是过去时 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
职业教育
升学入学