搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

关于手机的英语作文

我要写一篇以手机为主题的英语作文,主要写的是关于手机的功能,它与我们生活的联系等等.可是我无从下手,请各位英语高手们能帮帮我,给我一篇范文或者是给我一个网址等等,让我能顺利的写好它.谢谢啦!

全部回答

2004-12-25

672 0

France's Orange starts 3G cellphone service 2004年 12月09日 The unit of France Telecom -- Orange, begun to offer its third-generation mobile phone services(known as 3G) in France and Britain, the services including like video calling, misic down loads and high-speed, wireless Internet browsing, are considered to join the growing ranks of cellutar operators and expected to entice Europeans。
     Only the license in Britain to provide 3G sevices cost Orange £4 billion, or $7。
  75 billion, and finally Orange became the third operator to introduce its new offerings in Britain, the other two are Vodafone and a unit of Hutchison Whampoa of Hong Kong named 3。
     In France, following SFR, a Vodafon affiliate, Orange joined the market as the second entrant。
   However, Orange has aimed at attracting 2 million 3G customers in France and 1。  5 million to 2 million in Britain in the two years。
   Orange operates in about 19 other countries, some of them are owned by it self, others cooperate with partners, some of them, including Switzerland, Belgium and Portugal, are expected to get 3G next year。
      I am a foreigner here in China。 I dont think there is any so-called "English grammar or phonetics" Readings and oral practices will let you getting use to a language usage。
     I am learning Chinese Mandarin now but I dont think there are sets of rules or grammar in Chinese! Enjoy your English likes Chinese Pop music! 东方女子乐坊的歌曲光芒,来听听吧 "Good good study and day day's up ^-^" Have a nice day! 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科