搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

“芝华士”啤酒的背景音乐是什么?

是在成都二台听的。一种啤酒,好像是“芝华士 人生”的背景音乐。里面有everyday together

全部回答

2006-02-21

0 0

完整版的名字就叫mermaid song 是sarah khider唱的 你自己下下来听听就知道是不是了 另外我补充了同步播放版的歌词 在下面,你有需要可以下一下 如果你用千千静听就没必要了 直接就下下来了 下载地址 歌词 We could be together Everyday together We could sit forever As loving waves spill over Verse: The moon is fully risen And shines over the sea As you glide in my vision The time is standing still Don’t shy away too long This is a boundless dream Come close to me my reason I’ll take you in my wings Chorus: We could be together Everyday Forever We belong together Further seas and over Verse: In the garden of the sea I see you looking over With my wistful melody You leap into the water It is no breaths sighing This is the mermaid song The singing of my sisters The sea has drown for long 。
    。

2006-02-21

46 0

>--芝华士广告歌音乐:Madaboutyou主唱:Hooverphonic(乐队)简介:Hooverphonic是一支比利时的梦幻流行乐队。乐队开创性地从他们1998年专辑“BlueWonderPowerMilk中描绘的那仿佛冰冷安宁的大海景色。
  芝华士广告中的这首《Whenyouknow》只有短短的30秒,而且没收集到任何专集里。  下载地址(歌词): :themoonisfullyrisenandshinesovertheseaasyouglideinmyvisionthetimeisstandingstilldon’tshyawaytoolongthisisaboundlessdreamcomeclosetomemyreasoni’lltakeyouinmywi :inthegardenoftheseaiseeyoulookingoverwithmywistfulmelodyyouleapintothewateritisnobreathssighingthisisthemermaidsongthesingingofmysisterstheseahasdrownforlong芝华士广告视频歌曲:。
    。

2006-02-21

15 0

Sarah.Khider---MermaidSong

2006-02-21

48 0

演唱者Hooverphonic ----是一支来自比利时的梦幻流行乐队。 那首《When you know》是专为Chivas所录制的广告歌曲,只有短短的30秒,并未收录在任何单曲或者专辑中。
     完整版Mermaid Song下载 we could be together everyday together we could sit forever as loving waves spill over the moon is fully risen and shines over the sea as you glide in my vision the time is standing still don’t shy away too long this is a boundless dream come close to me my reason i’ll take you in my wings we could be together everyday forever we belong together further seas and over in the garden of the sea i see you looking over with my wistful melody you leap into the water it is no breaths sighing this is the mermaid song the singing of my sisters the sea has drown for long 。

2006-02-21

19 0

芝华士什么时候做啤酒了???

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影