搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

帮忙翻译个句子!

用括号里的单词翻译<要简单点的>1.未立业之前,我不打算成家(intention)2.他最大的荣耀就是挂在墙上的那张好周总理的合影(glory)3.你可以照着纸样做一条裙子(pattern)4.他是个不错的小伙子,已经有好几个人推荐他来做这份工作(recommend)5.小时侯,妈妈要我把每一偏课文都背下来给她听(recite)6.你悄悄从后门出去,没有人会注意到你不在.(absence)拜托快点.10分钟以后来收~~

全部回答

2005-11-01

0 0

1。I have no intention of get married before build a career。 2。He's biggest glorg is the photo on the wall ,taken with the prime minister Zhou。
     3。You can make a dress according to the papper pattern。 4。He's a good boy,many people have recommended him for this job。
   5。When I was young,my mother let me to recite every text to her。   6。Leave from the back door,and no one will notice your abence。
   。

2005-11-02

53 0

1。I get no intention to be married before reaching the top of my career。 2。His greatest glory is the photo on the wall,which was taken with Premier zhou。
     3。You may follow the pattern to make a dress。 4。He is a nice guy。There had been seveal pensons recommending him。

5。When I was young,mother used to ask me to recite each text to her。   6。You get out from the back door,nobody will notice the absence of you。

2005-11-02

49 0

1。I have no intention of getting married before building career。 2。His greatest glory is the picture with Premier Zhou, which hangs on the wall。
     3。You can make a dress after this paper pattern。 4。 He is a nice young man。 Quite a few peop;e have recommended him for the job。
     5。When I was young, my mother asked me to recite every text to her。 6。You can slip out from the back door。
   No one will notice your absence。   比楼上的要正确.。

2005-10-31

55 0

intention 意图               pattern  式样 glory    光荣              recommend  推荐 recite   背诵               absence  缺席 我是用金山快译 2002 共享版来翻译的.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育