搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求Because I love you的歌词

求Because I love you的歌词,最好能有翻译成中文的英文的和翻译后的意思

全部回答

2005-08-21

0 0

I got your letter from the postman just the other day 仅仅就在前天,邮差送来你的信 So I desided to write you this song 于是,我决定为你写这支歌 Just to let you know 只是为了让你真切地知道 Exactly the way i feel 我内心的感觉 To let you know my love is for real 为了让你知道爱有多真 Because I love you 因为爱你 I'll do anything 我会不顾一切 I'll give you my heart, my everything 给你我的心,和我的一切 Because I love you 因为爱你 I´ll be right by your side 我会时时在你身旁 To be your light, to be your guide 为你照亮,为你引航 If you should feel that I don´t really care 倘若你觉得我真的毫不在意 And that you're starting to loose ground 你的信念开始不再坚强 Just let me reassure you 就让我来安慰你的心房, That you can count on me 让你靠着我的臂膀。
     And that I'll always be around 我会永世在你左右 Because I love you 因为爱你 My heart is an open door 我的心正为你开敞 Girl, won't you please come on in 女孩,难道你不愿步入我的心房? Because I love you 因为爱你 I´ll be right by your side 我会就在你的左右 To be your light, to be your guide 为你照亮,为你引航 If you should feel that I don´t really care And that you're starting to loose ground Just let me reassure you That you can count on me And I will always be around (这一段是以上的重复,参考前面的译文) Because I love you My heart is an open door Girl, won't you please come on in Because I love you I´ll be right by your side To be your light, to be your guide (同上) ********* 翻译未经推敲,请参考。
    虽然两首我都挺喜欢,但更偏爱这一首。

2005-08-14

159 0

Because I love you (因为我爱你) If I got down known my name and between you ( 如果我写下熟悉的我和你的名字) If I cross the million know show just feel with you ( 如果我穿越并表达出万千种和你一起的感觉) What do you ever (你究竟会不会) Let me down (让我失望) If I climb the highest mountain just for your time (如果为了你攀登上最高的山) If I say that I will love you whenever in single night (如果我说我将爱你在每一个晚上) What do you ever (你究竟会不会) Let me down (让我失望) Where I thought if it sounds can not say just stay (此处我好象说不出只能等待) Worry, so worry (焦虑, 如此焦虑) That’ you let me down (你让我失望) Because I love you, love you, love you (因为我爱你, 爱你, 爱你) So don’t let me down (别让我失望) If I swam along with Switz just call your name (如果我沿着瑞士一边游泳一边叫着你的名字) If I say the where before you never change (如果我说此处和你以前一样) What do you ever (你究竟会不会) Fooling around (感动得晕头转向) II: When I thought if it sounds can not bear just stay (当我实在不能承受却只能等待) Worry, that’s absolute worry (焦虑, 绝对的焦虑) That’s you let me down (你让我失望) Because I love you, love you, Ah---love you (因为我爱你, 爱你, 啊, 爱你):II(重复) 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科