搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮忙翻译歌词 Don

帮忙翻译歌词 Don't Cry For Me Argentina这是为球迷而做的吗?能翻的像一样美吗?不胜感激It won't be easy You'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need your love After all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girl You once knew Although she's dressed up To the nines At sixes and sevens with you I had to let it happen I had to change Couldn't stay all my life Down at heel Looking out of the window Staying out of the sun So I chose freedom Running around trying Everything new But nothing impressed me at all I never expected it too Don't cry for me Argentina The truth is I never left you All through my wild days My mad existence I kept my promise Don't keep your distance And as for fortune And as for fame I never invited them in Though it seemed to the world They were all I desired They are illusions They are not the solutions They promised to be The answer was here all the time I love you and hope you love me Have I said too much? There's nothing more I can think of to say to you But all you have to do is Look at me To know that every word is true 。

全部回答

2005-08-05

91 0

这并不简单 也许你会觉得奇怪 当我试着去表达我的感觉 我依然需要你的爱 当我做了我能做的一切 你并不相信我 你所见的是一个女孩 一旦你明了 她是盛装打扮的 九个里面 有六七个陪伴你 我不得不接受这个事实 我得去改变 不要再在我的生活中 下地狱去吧 透过窗外看出去 远离阳光 因此我选择自由 尝试着 所有的一切都是新的 但是没有任何东西可以吸引我的注意 我也从来不希望这样 不要为我哭泣 Argentina 事实上我从来未曾离开你 在我荒芜的世界里 我快发疯了 我遵守我的诺言 不要对我冷谈 至于财富 和名誉 我从来不曾邀请他们 虽然它们意味着世界 它们都是我所渴望的 它们不过是幻想 它们并不意味着解决 当然它们是 答案一直都在 我爱你,也希望你爱我 我是不是说得太多了 没有其它的东西了 让我再想想说些什么 但是你所要做的只有一件事情 看看我 你就会发现所有我说的都是真的 这是我第一次翻译歌词喔,如有不妥,请多指教 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科