搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

速求解初中英语 我只有这么多财富悬赏啦 各位帮帮忙啦

一、根据句意写出下列单词,单词的第一个字母已给出 1、Chinese is different from English in many w________ 2、Grandma felt i________yesterday; we took her to a hospital。
   3、I saw an old man f________off his bike just now。 4、E________is ready。 Let`s begin。 5、Look!The dog is playing w_______the cat。
   二、根据中文提示,完成下列句型 1、知道昨天下午5点,我们才离开公园。 We_______ ________the park________five o`clock yesterday afternoon。 2、我们已把教室打扫干净。
  教室到处都很干净、整洁。 We_________ already_______the classroom。 It`s clean and tidy everywhere。 3、Me Smith 晚上经常外出娱乐。 Mr Smith often ______ ________for fun in the evening。
   4、上周在他们到达北京之后,给我打个电话。 After they __________ __________Beijing last week, they made a phone call to me。 三、补全对话 A:You moved ________a new apartment last week, didn`t you? B: Yes。
   A: What is your apartment ________? B: It`s better________the old one。 The streets near the new apartment________ quieter。
   It`s not _______from my work place。 I don`t______to spend alot of time on the way。 A: Which apartment do you like ________, te new one or the old one? B: I like the new one, A: Why? B: Because she lived in the________apartmrnt for ten years。
   In the________,she knew a lot of neighbors。 But she feels very lonely。(孤单) 四、词性转换 1、 tooth(复数)_______ 2、sleep(形容词)______ 3、make(过去式)________ 4、iary(复数)_______ 5、round(形容词) 6、wife(复数)______ 7、danger(形容词) 8、tomato(复数) 9、piano(复数)_______ 10、above(反义词)______ 11、radio(复数)______ 12、sun(形容词)______ 13、cool(反义词)________ 14、bought(动词原形)________ 15、was(动词原形)_______ 16、bad(最高级) 五、根据中文提示,写出下列英文句子 1。
  他喜欢新房胜过旧房。 the, the, one, he, likes, new, old, better, than, house。 _____________________________ 2、我们一周五天上学。 to, five, they, school, to, same, middle。
  ___________3、我们上了同一所中学。 went, the, they, school, to, same, middle。_____________ 4、都尝试靠自己学习新东西。all, ourselves, computer, room, helps, lot, a, our, us。
  ______________________ 5、计算机房对我们学习帮助很大。 the, in, studies, computer, room, helps, lot, a, our, us。___________________________。

全部回答

2018-01-09

87 0

1、Chinese is different from English in many w___ays_____ 2、Grandma felt i____ll____yesterday; we took her to a hospital。
     3、I saw an old man f___alling_____off his bike just now。 4、E__verything______is ready。
   Let`s begin。   5、Look!The dog is playing w_ith______the cat。 二、根据中文提示,完成下列句型 1、知道昨天下午5点,我们才离开公园。
   We_didn't______ __leave______the park__until______five o`clock yesterday afternoon。   2、我们已把教室打扫干净。
  教室到处都很干净、整洁。 We____have_____ already___clearned____the classroom。 It`s clean and tidy everywhere。
   3、Me Smith 晚上经常外出娱乐。   Mr Smith often _goes_____ ___out_____for fun in the evening。
   4、上周在他们到达北京之后,给我打个电话。 After they ____went______ __to________Beijing last week, they made a phone call to me。
     三、补全对话 A:You moved _to_______a new apartment last week, didn`t you? B: Yes。
   A: What is your apartment __like______? B: It`s better____than____the old one。
     The streets near the new apartment___are_____ quieter。 It`s not ___far____from my work place。
   I don`t__need____to spend alot of time on the way。   A: Which apartment do you like __better______, te new one or the old one? B: I like the new one, A: Why? B: Because she lived in the___old_____apartmrnt for ten years。
     In the__end______,she knew a lot of neighbors。 But she feels very lonely。
  (孤单) 四、词性转换 1、 tooth(复数)___teeth____ 2、sleep(形容词)__sleepy____ 3、make(过去式)made________ 4、iary(复数)iaries_______ 5、round(形容词)round 6、wife(复数)__wives____ 7、danger(形容词)dangerous 8、tomato(复数)tomotoes 9、piano(复数)___pianos____ 10、above(反义词)below______ 11、radio(复数)____radios__ 12、sun(形容词)sunny______ 13、cool(反义词)__hot______ 14、bought(动词原形)__buy______ 15、was(动词原形)___is/am____ 16、bad(最高级)worst 五、根据中文提示,写出下列英文句子 1。
    他喜欢新房胜过旧房。 the, the, one, he, likes, new, old, better, than, house。 __She likes the new house better than the old one___________________________ 2、我们一周五天上学。
     to, five, they, school, to, same, middle。_这个提供的有误吧We go to school five times a week__________3、我们上了同一所中学。
   went, the, they, school, to, same, middle。  __They/we went to the same middle school___________ 4、都尝试靠自己学习新东西。
  all, ourselves, computer, room, helps, lot, a, our, us。__All of us try our best to learn the new things__(提供有误)_________________ 5、计算机房对我们学习帮助很大。
     the, in, studies, computer, room, helps, lot, a, our, us。________The computer room helps our studies a lot___________________ 提供有误的可以追问 祝你进步:)。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科