搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 明星

call upon me的歌词

全部回答

2008-06-03

0 0

(Short introduction)If you abide in Me,and My words abide in you,you will ask what you desire,and it shall be done for you,and it shall be done for you,you will ask what you desire,and it shall be done for you。
    Therefore I say to you,whatever things you ask when you pray,believe that you receive them,and you will have them。
  Call upon Me in the day of trouble!Call upon Me in the day of trouble!I will deliver you,and you shall glorify Me。
    (Repeat entire verse)If you abide in Me,and My words abide in you,you will ask what you desire,and it shall be done for you,and it shall be done for you,you will ask what you desire,and it shall be done for you。
    Therefore I say to you,whatever things you ask when you pray,believe that you receive them,and you will have them。
  Call upon Me in the day of trouble!Call upon Me in the day of trouble!I will deliver you,and you shall glorify Me。
    (Ending)Call upon Me in the day of trouble!Call upon Me in the day of trouble!I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me。

2008-06-04

50 0

歌手:blues traveler once upon a midnight dearie... of a phone call and of what you said... who needs to humor me and tell me lies... <a href=" target="_blank"> /a>

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
明星
音乐
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游