搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

寻莎拉·布莱曼演唱的<

寻莎拉·布莱曼演唱的<<我心永恒>>中英文歌词.

全部回答

2005-12-19

0 0

莎拉·布莱曼演唱的<<我心永恒>>是西班牙语版的。英文版:every night in my dreamsi see you,i feel youthat is how i know you go onfar across the distanceand spaces between usyou have come to show you go onnear。
    。。far。。。wherever you arei believethat the heart does go ononce more you open the doorand you're here in my heartand my heart will go on and onlove can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeand never let go till we're onelove was when i loved youone true time i hold toin my life we'll always go onyou're herethere's nothing i fearand i knowthat my heart will go onwe'll stay forever this wayyou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on 我心永恒 《泰坦尼克号》主题曲中文歌词 陈道明 译 夜夜在我梦中,见到你、感觉你, 我的心仍为你悸动。
     穿越层层时空,随着风,入我梦, 你的心从未曾不同。 你我尽在不言中,你的爱拌我航行始终。 飞翔,如风般自由,你让我无忧无惧,永远的活在爱中。 只是一见钟情,两颗心,已相通, 刹那化成永恒,情浓。
   怨命运总捉弄,缱绻时,太匆匆, 留我一世一生的痛。 你我尽在不言中,你的爱伴我航行始终 飞翔,如风般自由,你让我无忧无惧,永远的活在爱中。   记得所有的感动,星光下我们紧紧相拥。
   无论是否能重逢,我的心永远守候,只盼来生与共……。

2005-12-19

37 0

老大,不怪你英文不好,因为那是意大利语。 Sarah

2005-12-18

63 0

我心永恒电影泰坦尼号titanic主题曲every night in my dreamsi see you,i feel youthat is how i know you go onfar across the distanceand spaces between usyou have come to show you go onnear。
    。。far。。。
    wherever you arei believethat the heart does go ononce more you open the doorand you're here in my heartand my heart will go on and onlove can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeand never let go till we're onelove was when i loved youone true time i hold toin my life we'll always go onyou're herethere's nothing i fearand i knowthat my heart will go onwe'll stay forever this wayyou are safe in my heartand my heart will go on and on中文歌词: 我心永恒 夜夜在我梦中见到你感觉你的心穿过我俩之间遥远的时空 你到来告诉我你永远在我身边 无论近在咫尺还是远在天边我相信我们的心永远在一起再一次打开你的心扉你在我心中我向你的心靠拢爱沐浴我们到永远让爱永不离开直到我们生命终止爱是那真实的一刻我拥你在我的生命中在我们的生命中我们的心永恒有你让我无优无惧我知道我心将永恒我们永远如此你稳稳的在我心中我心将永恒。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游