搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语六级词汇如何看对话记单词?

英语六级词汇如何看对话记单词?

全部回答

2017-07-09

47 0
    militanta。激进的,好斗的 n。激进分子,斗士 A: I want to be a millionaire  some day。 B: Well, you will either have to win the Lottery or work very hard。
     millionairen。百万富翁,大富翁 A: The flavours in this soup have mingled well。 B: Yes, it is delicious。
   minglevt。使混合,使相混 vi。 1。相交往,相往来;2。 混合起来,相混合 A: I bought a miniature  house for my doll。   B: And when you are old enough you will be able to buy a normal sized one! miniaturea。
  小型的,微小的 n。 1。微小的模型,缩影;2。 微型画,微型人物像 in miniature小规模,小型 A: We will rent a minibus  to take us to the match。
     B: Are you sure we won’t all fit in a car? minibusn。小型公共汽车 A: Margaret, you always do the minimal amount of work。
   B: Sorry, I will try harder from now on。   minimala。最小的,最低限度的 A: Shall I turn the computer off? B: No just minimize the current screen。
   minimizevt。 1。使减少(或缩小)到最低限度;2。 极力贬低,对……做最低估计 A: Would you like a mint ? B: No thanks, I have just brushed my teeth。
     mintn。 1。薄荷;2。 铸币厂 vt。 1。铸造(硬币);2。 创造(词,词组等) A: I’m surprised to see you so soon after your accident。
   B: Yes, the doctors said I made a miraculous recovery。   miraculousa。奇迹般的,不可思议的 A: I hope you are not up to mischief in there, Son。
   B: No Dad, I’m only playing a video game。 mischiefn。 1。  恶作剧,胡闹,捣蛋;2。 淘气,顽皮;3。 损害,伤害,危害 A: My grandfather encountered a lot of misery  during his lifetime。
   B: Yes, I am glad that I was not born back them。   miseryn。 1。痛苦,苦恼,苦难;2。 悲惨的境遇,贫苦 A: It rained heavily on my wedding day。
   B: Oh, what a misfortune !。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学