搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

急~急~急~~明天要交啦

用初中英语翻译一下~~谢谢~1.你认识那个在舞台上载歌载舞的女孩吗?2.你昨天为什么不在我们学校前面的广场等我呢?3.我知道你刚才说什么4.你能告诉我他昨天去哪儿吗?5.我知道她的名字叫什么6.你知道我能干什么吗?7.他昨天说的是错的

全部回答

2007-09-05

0 0

1。Do you know the girl singing and dancing on the stage ? 2。Why didn't you wait for me at the public square before our school yesterday? 3。
    I know what you said just now 。 4。Can you tell me where he went yesterday ? 5。
  I know what her name is 。 6。Do you know what I can do? 7。  What he said yesterday is wrong。
   。

2007-09-05

45 0

1。Do you know the girl singing and dancing on the stage ? 2。Why didn't you wait for me at the public square before our school yesterday? 3。
    I know what you said just now 。 4。Can you tell me where he went yesterday ? 5。
  I know what her name is 。 6。Do you know what I can do? 7。  What he said yesterday is wrong。
   。

2007-09-05

41 0

1。Do you know the girl who was singing and dancing on the stage? 2。Why did you not wait for me in front of the square of our school yesterday? 3。
    I knew what you said just now。 4。Would(Could) you tell me where you went yesterday?(如果学过完成式:where you have been yesterday?) 5。
  I knew what her name was。   6。Do you know what can I do? 7。What he said was wrong yesterday。
   。

2007-09-05

13 0

用金山快译啊! 顺便还能自己学习学习

2007-09-05

43 0

你好 1。Do you know that girl mounting festively singing and dancing in stage? 2。Why were not you in our preceding school public square yesterday waiting for me? 3。
    I know what you criticize a short while ago 4。Can you inform me of him played anywhere yesterday? 5。

I know what her name shouts 6。  You know what I am capable ? 7。He meant wrong yesterday。

2007-09-05

42 0

1。Do you know the girl singing and dancing on the stage 2。Why didn't you wait for me at the public square before our school yesterday? 3。
    I know what you said just now 4。Can you tell me where he went yesterday 5。I know what her name is 6。
  Do you know what I can do? 7。  What he said yesterday is wrong。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科