搜索
首页 教育/科学 职业教育

机械设计及其自动化专业的英文自荐信怎么写?

机械设计及其自动化专业的英文自荐信怎么写?

全部回答

2019-06-20

0 0

Dear leaders: Hello! We appreciate your taking the time to review the job materials that give this opportunity! A solid grasp of knowledge and expertise in a certain ability to work and organizational capacity of subordinates, is your desire。
     Seeking a full play to their professional expertise of the work unit and can get your attention, the hope is a job; capable assistants, will help you seemed to work; suitable work units, will help job-seekers to display their talent。
     Perhaps we will be a common goal and stand together, and that is: will your organization's glorious history written more fun! Your organization is willing to work and sacrifice their youth and talent。
     As graduating students, although the lack of work experience, but by descriptive geometry classes and majoring in mechanical drawing, engineering materials, molding material and technological foundation, geometric precision control and application, machinery manufacturing and technological foundation, mechanical principles, the basis of control engineering, electrical Technology, electronics technology, mechanical design, mechanical design curriculum design, transmission and hydraulic pressure control, testing technology, CAD / CAM technology, Principle and computer interface technology, mechatronics, NC technology, numerical control technology, machinery and equipment manufacturing and design, advanced manufacturing technology, the study, a preliminary grasp of the theory of professional knowledge, and through metalworking practice, practice and understanding Production internship study, to fully integrate the theory and practice, for my future work study provided valuable information。
     For a better connection with reality, I August 2007 using vacation time to Xiamen Linde (China) Limited forklift attachment。
   Its advanced manufacturing technology and processes allow me to better understand the machinery on a step。
     The study by the University, can skillfully use Office products, and a variety of graphics software AutoCAD, CAXA。
   And use after school hours to learn and master a certain UG graphics knowledge。   University life is not our imagination in the park, is not our idea of paradise, but a tempering of the stove。
   During this period was 4 of the National College English examination CET-4, CCT National University of Computer Certificate Examination (C language), the State Ministry of Information Industry AutoCAD certificate, in schools "excellent civilizations dormitory" was third place in the competitions, the College driving Skills training。
     To learn about the power of teamwork, learning to difficulties in the face of the determination to not bow to improve the problem-solving abilities。
     On the occasion of the advent of training opportunities, special test to your organization recommended himself, give me a job training opportunities, but also you a success。
     A sincere heart in the hope that you trust。 In a person's life, and so you change。
   In the course of study after work I will humbly learn, to work, Jinzhong committed to our work。
     Sincerely hope that your organization have access to or interviews about the opportunity。
   Finally, wish you prosperity! Sincerely Salute Recommended himself: in October 2007。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
职业教育
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
升学入学