搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语求救,江湖救急~~~~~~~~

The paper have 5 parts。一、Use of English(10道小题,共20分)1、A:Could you reduce the price a little?B: ____________________                      。
  (2分)A、It costs 100 dollars。B、The price is not reasonable。C、Sorry, the price is fixed。D、Sorry, we’re sold right out。2、A: Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography。
  B: __________(2分)A、Yes, I am proud of myself。B、I’m fine。C、Thank you。D、It’s nice。3、A: Whatˊs new?B: _____________________。(2分)A、My pleasure。
  B、Nothing special。C、Donˊt mention it。D、Never mind。4、A: Would you please pass me the dictionary?B: _____________(2分)A、Yes, please。B、Never mind。
  C、Yes, I do。D、Yes。 Here you are。5、A: Would you like a cup of coffee? B: ________________。(2分)A、Itˊs very kind of you  B、Yes, please   C、No, I wouldnˊt      D、Here you are6、A: Itˊs rather cold in here.Do you mind if I close the window?B: ________________。
   (2分)A、Yes, please. B、No, go ahead.C、Sure, please.  D、I donˊt like it.7、A: Why didnˊt you come to my birthday party yesterday? B: _____________。
  (2分)A、Well, my friend sent me a flower。 B、Fine, I never go to birthday parties。 C、Ha… ha, I don’t like birthday parties。 D、Sorry, but my wife had a car accident。
  8、A: I wish to propose a toast to our friendship。 B: ____________。(2分)A、Letˊs drink。    B、Great!  C、Bottoms up!D、I also want to propose a toast。
  9、A: I’m so glad to see you again。B: ____________.(2分)A、How are you?B、How glad I am。C、Likewise。D、Pleased to meet you。10、A: Wishing you good health and lots of happiness。
    B: _____________ (2分)A、OK。  B、Thank you, and the same to you。  C、You are right。  D、I will。三、Vocabulary and Structure(10道小题,共10分)1、Mr。
   Edward was not in, so his brother acted as ____ at the party。(1分)A、actorB、guestC、hostD、ghost2、I’m feeling too tired to drive any more; will you take _________ ?(1分)A、afterB、overC、onD、in3、Mr。
   Wilson said that he did not want to ____ any further responsibilities。(1分)A、take on B、bring on C、get on  D、put on4、We finally _______ an agreement after a lot of hard bargaining。
  (1分)A、reachedB、didC、arrivedD、drove5、Last year the interest rate for loan______ by 20 percent。(1分)A、raisedB、aroseC、arousedD、rose6、Apples are _____ in summer and cost a lot。
  (1分)A、rare  B、scarce  C、common  D、unusual7、It is not serious illness, I guess she will _________ soon。(1分)A、removeB、replaceC、recoverD、reduce8、They claim that ______ 1,000 factories closed down during economic crisis。
  (1分)A、sufficiently  B、approximately C、considerably D、properly9、From now on I want to keep myself____ of how things are going on with you。
   (1分)A、to inform  B、informing  C、informed  D、be informed10、We were ____ for half an hour in the traffic and so we arrived late。(1分)A、broken down B、held up  C、turned down  D、taken over。

全部回答

2019-06-25

0 0

cc感觉不懂选c呗

2019-06-25

0 0

1. C2. C3. B4. D5. B6. B7. D8. C9. C10. BStructure1. C2. B3. A4. A5. D6. A7. C8. B9. D10. A

2019-06-25

0 0

The paper have 5 parts。一、Use of English(10道小题,共20分)1、A: Could you reduce the price a little?  能便宜点吗?     B: _选 C,Sorry, the price is fixed。
      抱歉,不讲价(价格是固定的)2、A: Congratulations! You won the prize for best photography。       祝贺(恭喜)你赢的最佳摄影奖。
      B: 选 C、Thank you。    谢谢你。3、A: Whatˊs new?  有什么新内容?    B:选 B、Nothing special。     没什么特别的。
  4、A: Would you please pass me the dictionary?  能把字典递给我吗?    B: 选、D、Yes。 Here you are。   好,给(你)。5、A: Would you like a cup of coffee?  要不要喝杯咖啡?    B: 选 B、Yes, please   好。
    麻烦您。6、A: Itˊs rather cold in here.Do you mind if I close the window?         这好冷啊,不介意我把窗子关上吧?     B: 选 B、No, go ahead. 没事儿,关吧。
  7、A: Why didnˊt you come to my birthday party yesterday?         昨天你怎么没来参加我的生日聚会?     B: 选 D、Sorry, but my wife had a car accident。
             抱歉,我太太出车祸了。8、A: I wish to propose a toast to our friendship。         我提议为我们的友谊干杯。
       B: 选 C、Bottoms up! 干(杯)!9、A: I’m so glad to see you again。     很高兴再次相见。     B: 选 B、How glad I am。
     我真高息。10、A: Wishing you good health and lots of happiness。        祝你身体健康、吉祥快乐。      B: 选  B、Thank you, and the same to you。
       谢谢,我也同样祝福你。。三、Vocabulary and Structure(10道小题,共10分)1、Mr。 Edward was not in, so his brother acted as _host at the party。
  (1分)     选 host    ---  as host at the party。    作为聚会的东道主2、I’m feeling too tired to drive any more; will you take _over_ ?(1分)     选  B、over   take over -- 接替,接管Mr。
   Wilson said that he did not want to _take on_ any further responsibilities。  (1分)     选 A、take on  承担(责任)4、We finally _reached_ an agreement after a lot of hard bargaining。
  (1分)    选 A、reached    reached_ an agreement  -- 达成协议5、Last year the interest rate for loan_roses_ by 20 percent。
    (1分)    选 rose  上升了6、Apples are _scarce_ in summer and cost a lot。(1分)    选 B、scarce   缺乏的,不足的7、It is not serious illness, I guess she will _recover_ soon。
    (1分)    选 C、recover  恢复,康复8、They claim that _approximately_ 1,000 factories closed down during economic crisis。
  (1分)     选、B、approximately  大约9、From now on I want to keep myself__informed_ of how things are going on with you。
     (1分)  选 C、informed     keep sb done10、We were _held up_ for half an hour in the traffic and so we arrived late。
  (1分)   选 B、held up   耽搁。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科