搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 电影

Love story歌词到底讲的是什么?

Taylor的Love story 到底讲述的是什么故事?最后的结局是女主角自己想象的还是真的就是那样?

全部回答

2018-11-07

37 0

Love Story Taylor Swift We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻 I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我闭上双眼 我们的故事在我脑海里一幕幕回放 I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air 炎炎夏日我站在阳台上 See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns 看着这些灯,派对和舞会礼服 See you make your way through the crowd 看你穿过拥挤的人群 And say hello, little did I know 跟我打招呼 我不知道 That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles 你就是罗密欧 你朝我扔小石子 And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go 我在楼梯上哭了 求你不要离开 And I said 我说 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个我们能单独在一起的地方吧 I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等待的 现在能做的只有逃跑了 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为王子而我就是公主 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 你就答应我吧 So I sneak out to the garden to see you 我悄悄溜到花园去看你 We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew 我们都很安静 因为如果被他们知道我们就惨了 So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while 所以闭上你的双眼 逃离这个城市一会儿吧 Oh, oh, oh 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter 因为你就像罗密欧 我就像"红A字"里的女主角(Hester海丝特) And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go 但是你就是我的一切 我请求你不要离开 And I said 我说 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个只有我们俩的地方吧 I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等的 我们所能做的就只有逃跑了 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为我的王子而我就是你的公主 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel 罗密欧 快解救我吧 他们试图告诉我如何去感受 This love is difficult, but it’s real 这段爱情困难重重 但是这是真实的爱 Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess 不要害怕 我们会摆脱困难的 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around 我已厌倦了等待 我想知道你究竟还会不会回来 my faith in you was fading 我对你的信心也在减少 When I met you on the outskirts of town 当我在郊区遇到你 And I said 我说 Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone 罗密欧 快解救我吧 我一直感到很孤独 I keep waiting for you but you never come 我一直都在等你 但是你却没有出现 Is this in my head, I don't know what to think 我脑海里想的全是这个 我不知道还能想些什么 he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring 他跪在地上 拿出一个戒指 And said 说道 Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone 嫁给我吧 朱丽叶 你不会再感到孤单了 I love you and that's all I really know 我爱你 这是我所知道的 I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress 我和你的爸爸谈过了 你可以挑一条白色的裙子 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Oh, oh, oh We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻 结局应该是真的! 讲述的是罗密欧与茱丽叶的故事,这个故事最后是罗密欧以为茱丽叶死了,最后喝毒药自杀了,其实茱丽叶只是吃了在一天里停止呼吸的要,其实这个药不会让人死,茱丽叶看到罗密欧死了,茱丽叶就拿罗密欧的刀自杀了,在一个棺材里就只有罗密欧与茱丽叶了!!! 这个歌的故事,其实比罗密欧与朱丽叶的故事美好给多!!。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
电影
明星
音乐
动漫